Getting to L.A

" Holy crap I'm gonna be late!!" said Yuki. " I gotta run or I miss the airplane!! ". After running for a while Yuki gets to the airplane and sees her best friend waiting for her while talking to some guy. " There you are Yu! What did take you so long? " said Kuro. " I am so sorry Ku but I overslept last night. But I got a question tho. Who is that guy? Are you flirting with guys again? I think it's better if you'll stop."

*Kuro blushes*

" W-What are you talking about w-we are not flirting! "
.
" Yea right and I am a doll. Yea now we both lied. But who is that guy??"

" Oh I'm sorry Yu. That's a friend of mine. He moved to Australia a few years ago and it seems like he is here on vocation. "

" Hello I am Kairo. Nice to meet you. "

" Nice to meet you too! I am Yuki. "

" Well me and Yuki got to go now or we will miss our plane! See you around Kairo ! " said Kuro while he winked at Kairo.

" Soo I got to say he was pretty good looking don't ya think ? "

" Oh shut up Yu! But I guess he was.. "

" Where are you Lukè? I don't want to miss the airplane you know? " , said Valentine with her beautiful french accent.

I am waiting to long for this! Damn it Lukè! Hurry up or we miss the airplane! I cannot wait longer!

Valentine grabbed her phone and just wanted to call Lukè, but he arrived then.

" I am very sorry miss Valentine! But your dad needed help with something so I had a lot to do. I am very sorry miss. " said Lukè.

" Let's just go or we will miss the airplane! I cannot wait to get to Los Angeles! Now hurry up Lukè and help me with my bags please. "

" Ximena! Wake up darling or you are gonna be late! Don't you remember? Your flight ist today. Ximena wake up! "

" Huh? What is it mom? " , said Ximena.

Then Ximena looked at her calendar and saw the date.

" OMG I AM TOTALY GONNA BE LATE "

Ximena then rushed into the bathroom and changed clothes and so on. After that she kissed her mother on the cheek went to the door and put her shoes on. She took her bags and said : " Goodbye mom! Take care of yourself! Love you! "

Ximena went out of their house and took her bike. After ten minutes she arrived at the Mexican airport. She saw that her cousin was already waiting for her.

" Hey girl! Where were you? You're late! "

" Hey Quinn I am sorry. I overslept..."

" It's okay after all you're here now! Now let's go or we will miss the airplane!! ".

------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for not writing so long but I didn't have any ideas so I stopped writing for a while!

~Misaki ;)