So Jisoo painstakingly worked on her sculpture, it required a lot of staring... which she was not complaining about. Fortunately she sat at the back so no one really noticed her curious stares every now and then. Only Miss Bae had seen her sketch plan and she just smiled knowingly, like she already knew it would happen eventually.

It was all fine up until one day. Lisa suddenly appeared at the work space next to Jisoo.

"Alright Kim?" She asked. Jisoo jumped and looked over at her with a confused expression.

"Um, yeah?" Jisoo replied. Lisa nodded, glanced over at Jisoo's sketch book which Jisoo slammed shut. "Secret project." She said at Lisa's raised eyebrows.

"Mysterious you are Kim." Lisa mused with a smirk. "No wonder Jennie took a liking to you." Lisa then got up and strutted back over to Jennie and Yerim. Jennie smacked her arm a few times with a glare on her face before she glanced over to Jisoo. She waved shyly at the confused girl before turning back to Yeri.

"That was weird right?" Jisoo asked no one in particular. Jisoo shrugged and forgot about the encounter by the end of the lesson.

----

It was opening night. The first night of the school's annual gallery of the art students work. Miss Bae had given her welcome speech and let students and parents roam the hall of art. Jisoo was strolling around, arm linked with Chaeng as they looked at all the art, good and bad. They were snickering at Kim Taehyung's failed attempt of art before they noticed loads of people gathering around a piece a few places away.

"Huh, wonder what's so interesting." Chaeng said. Jisoo shrugged and the pair made their way into the small group. "Chu, it's yours." Chaeng whispered. Jisoo froze and tried to tug Chaeng away. "Ha, no chance. You wouldn't tell me or show me anything, I want to know the big secret Chu!" She yelled, people glancing around. Many students recognised Jisoo (she was the silent but well known type... mostly because she was hot) and parted to let her to the front.

"Shit." Jisoo whispered as Chaeng dragged her to stand in front of it. It was a perfect sculpture of Jennie's face; the jawline was as sharp and defined as hers, the eyebrows perfectly shaped, the lips carefully pouted and smirking, her hair flipped over to one side of her head like it always was, somehow Jisoo had even captured that smug, pretty glint that her eyes always seemed to have in the hallways.

"Chu... it's amazing." Chaeng said in admiration. "Slight problem, everyone knows now." Jisoo waved her off.

"Eh, who gives one. Not like she ever turns up to these things. Too busy partying or whatever it is what she does on a Friday night." Jisoo wasn't worried about Jennie seeing her final sculpture.

"Oh you'd be surprised." Jisoo's blood ran cold, the colour drained from her already pale face.

"Oh fuck me." She whispered harshly. Chaeng was looking wide eyed over Jisoo's shoulder. Jisoo shifted so she was in front of her sculpture and faced Jennie with a shaky smile. "Heyy Jennie." She said in a shaky voice.

"C'mon Jisoo. Let me see your piece, you're the only decent artist in this school. I wanna see what you did." Jennie pleaded, stepping closer to Jisoo. While the compliment from Jennie tickled her ego, Jisoo refused to move.

"No way." Jisoo laughed nervously. Chaeng looked at Lisa and Yeri behind Jennie and sidled over to watch next to them.

"Ready for the shit show about to go down?" She mumbled. Lisa fistbumped her and noded. Jisoo stood her ground for about five minutes. Then Jennie pulled out her final card.

"C'mon Chu, for me. Please." Jennie purred with her eyes wide and innocent, her lip caught between her teeth. Everyone watched as five words smashed Jisoo's resolve and saw her melt into the floor at Jennie's actions.

Jisoo stepped to the side and Jennie's eyes widened. Jisoo ran her hand through her hair nervously and laughed.

"Would you look at that, my gallery sculpture looks just like you. How weird..." Jisoo trailed off and few people giggled at the girl's nervousness. Jennie looked at the sculpture in wonder, reaching out to trail along with a tender touch.

"It's beautiful." Jennie sighed. Jisoo frowned.

"It's you." Jisoo pointed out. Jennie giggled.

"I can see that dummy." Jennie replied. "Obviously you think I'm beautiful."

"I have eyes." Jisoo said sarcastically. Jennie spun on her heel with her eyebrows raised in amusement.

Jennie took three precise steps forward, grabbed the lapels of Jisoo's leather jacket and pulled her into her. Jisoo's hands landed on her hips and her eyes were wide for a split second before Jennie slammed their lips together. Jisoo froze for a second before her brain kicked in and she kissed Jennie back passionately. She wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and pulled her even closer to her, Jennie's hand slipping up from the front of her jacket and twisting into her messy hair.

It took Lisa clapping her hands right next to Jisoo's ear for them to break apart.

"Ay,Jennie , I think she likes you too." Lisa laughed. Jennie blushed and buried her head into Jisoo's neck. Jisoo was in shock with a dopey smile gracing her face.

"Wait, too?" Chaeng asked with a frown.

"Jennie's had a crush on Jisoo since, like, freshman year." Yeri replied with a nod. Jisoo yelped as Jennie nipped the skin of her neck and Jennie pulled back with a smug smirk.

"I like your art." Jennie said with a grin. Jisoo smiled back and cupped her jaw.

"I like your face." Jisoo replied with a cheeky smile. Jennie looked over at the sculpture.

"I can see that." Jennie laughed.

"I'd also like to take you out on a date." Jisoo whispered, turning Jennie's face back to hers. Jennie leaned forward and captured her lips softly, smiling as she did so. "That's a yes right?"

"Yes, Kim, that's a yes." Jennie giggled, wriggling out of Jisoo's hold and interlacing their fingers. "Now, we have other art to look at tonight." Jisoo groaned but let Jennie drag them off.

"See you two later then!" Yerim yelled indignantly. Jisoo waved over her shoulder with a grin.

"Oh! Your ex is shit at art by the way." Jisoo said, pulling Jennie into her side.

"Who Kai ? Oh yeah I know. Kind of why I broke up with him." Jennie shrugged as they walked slowly around.

"I see you two are enjoying the gallery." Miss Bae popped out of nowhere, startling the two girls from their little bubble. Jisoo looked down at Jennie with a soft smile.

"Best one I've ever been to." Jisoo replied. Jennie nodded enthusiastically.

"Thanks for giving us the assignment." Jennie said with a smirk in Jisoo's direction. Jisoo rolled her eyes and nudged Jennie gently. Miss Bae looked at the girls with a smirk.

"I figured Jisoo needed that extra push." Miss Bae said with a wink before disappearing into the crowds. Jisoo and Jennie stood there gaping.

"Did she just-" Jisoo started.

"I think Miss Bae just did some match making." Jennie said with a shrug. "Thank god."

She leaned in and pressed a slow kiss to Jisoo's lips, letting her feelings pour from her lips to Jisoo's.

Lisa later said how their show was way better than any the school could put on, it was a work of art really. Good thing Jisoo's amazing at creating art.