driving buddy pt. 2 ♡

bold text means it's a flashback!

Y/N POV

What is wrong with me?

Why can't I just TELL him I have feelings for him?

why do I make it harder for myself...?

we would be so happy together.

Alex POV

She walked into her house, and closed the door behind her.

I start driving away, talking out loud to myself

"God damnit Alex. Why didn't you just do it? You had the chance like three times." I sigh

"You need to be honest with her. She'll never find out on her own!" I say, getting frustrated.

I continue to drive home, and once I get home I go to my room, and fall on my bed- sighing.

Why are feelings so difficult.

———————————————
-time skip to present, 3 weeks later-
—————————————————

Y/N POV

I set my phone down, getting tired of scrolling through tik tok.

Usually, when I get bored like this, I'd text, call or FaceTime Alex, since we were usually eachothers outlet for boredom or stress.

Emphasis on were. meaning was. Past tense.

Ever since that night we went on a drive, he hasn't talked to me.

Not even once. Not a text, a snap, a call, anything.

He's been completely MIA to me, though he's still perfectly present on social media, still streaming, and tweeting and such.

Just, not talking to me I guess?

I open our text messages, reading through the last three weeks of me desperately trying to get him to respond, with nothing in return.

I get frustrated, thinking of Alex again and get up to get some pink lemonade

I pour myself a glass, and sit in front of my tv, watching a show I haven't had time to catch up on.