''Peter, don't fall asleep! Whatever you do, do not fall asleep! You'll be alright.'' I say, trying to convince myself more than him.

I fly back to the tower, as fast as I can, landing in the med bay through an open window. I see everyone standing behind the glass, looking at the limp Spider-Man's body in my arms.

Wanda's POV:

I see Tony land through an open window. I feel my heart sink into my chest, when I see the limp body of Spider-Man in his arms.

They get him out of the suit and everyone gasps. I lift my hand to my mouth, trying to hold back the tears that are threatening to spill. Peter is bruised up, with burns all over his body. I close my eyes, not wanting to look at the sight.

When I open my eyes, I see them setting him on the bed and connecting multiple machines to his arms. The next thing I see is the curtains closing, blocking our view of the room.

The intense feeling in the air only becomes stronger, when Tony walks into the room.

''Explain?'' Nat says, with worry filled voice. Tony sighs.

''He became Spider-Man before I even met him. I met him, when I went to recruit him for Germany.'' Tony replies.

''Oh, god. I dropped an airport container on a kid.'' Steve sighs, in a worried voice.

''He's had worse things dropped on him.'' Tony replies.

''What do you mean?'' Clint asks.

''He called me in the middle of the night. I knew something was wrong, the moment I answered the call. He could barely say four words. I immediately flew to his location, to find him buried under a burning building.'' Tony says, with strong guilt in his voice. I can feel the rock in my chest become heavier.

Everyone else keeps asking Tony questions, while I sit down on a chair. Peter might die. My Peter might die. The boy, no, the man I love might die.

We have been dating for a month, but It's enough to make me realize that I love him. Yes, I may be 15, but I know what love is. I love Peter, and I need him to be okay.

A few minutes later Bruce comes out and everyone looks at him.

''He has four broken ribs and his body is covered in bruises. He has first and second degree burns all over his body. And he has a concussion. We will need to do a surgery.'' Bruce says in a sad voice. Every word that comes out of his mouth adds the weight to my worry.

''Can I see him?'' I ask, making him look at me.

''Only after the surgery. The doctors are currently preparing him for it.'' Bruce says. He walks over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

''He'll be alright. I know he will. He's strong.'' he says, in a comforting voice. I nod. He gives me a soft mile, before walking back into the surgery room. A few minutes later, Pepper comes running into the room.

''Where is he? What happened?'' she asks, her eyes glistening with tears.

''Hey, Pep. He's going into surgery right now. He will be alright. I know he will.'' Tony hugs Pepper, comforting her.

----

More than 3 hours have passed and it's now 4 AM. The sun is starting to come up.

We have all stayed here, waiting for the surgery to finish. A few of us have fallen asleep, but not me. I can't sleep, knowing that Peter's life might be in danger. I'm trying to convince myself that he'll be fine, but it's hard.

Finally, Bruce comes out, looking exhausted.

''He'll be okay. We did a full surgery and he'll live. He's awake right now.'' Bruce says with a tired voice.

''Thank you, Bruce. Can we go see him?'' Tony asks.

''Yes, but only two at a time. He needs to rest.'' Bruce says and leaves the room. Tony and Pepper share a look, before going into Peter's surgery room.

Peter's POV:

"Hey, bud. Are you alright? How are you feeling?" I hear a very familiar voice ask. I turn my head, to see my parents walking towards my bed.

"Hey, dad." I smile. My voice is weak, as my body is sore "I'm fine, a little sore, but okay."

"That's good." he says, as they walk over to me.

"You know, you're grounded, right? You shouldn't have been out so late." my mom says, running her hand through my hair. I supress a sigh. I know better than to argue.

''Yeah, I know.'' I sigh.

''Good.'' she kisses my forehead.

''What happened?'' dad asks, making me look at him.

''I was fighting this thief in a warehouse, and I handed him off to the police. But before I found him, he set the building on fire. And before I realized that, I was already under a pile of rubble.'' I reply, they nod.

''Be more careful, next time, okay?'' mom asks, I nod.

''Yeah.'' I reply, with a weak smile.

''We should go, Wanda has been dying to see you.'' dad asks, with a smirk. I roll my eyes at his reaction.

''Alright, can I see her?'' I ask.

''Sure, we'll call her.'' mom says, planting another kiss on my forehead ''Get better.''

They leave the room, and a few seconds later Wanda comes in.

''Hey there, baby girl.'' I say with a weak smile.

''Hey, baby.'' she sits next to my bed and takes my hand, locking our fingers.

''How are you feeling?'' she asks, rubbing the top of my hand with her thumb.

''Have been better, but I'll live.'' I reply.

''Are you mad?'' I ask, quietly. She shakes her head.

''No, I'm not mad. Why would I be?'' she asks.

''I don't know. I guess I thought-'' I start.

She cuts me off as she leans down, pressing her lips against mine. I instantly kiss her back, as my free hand cups her cheek.

When air becomes a necessity, we both pull away, gazing into each others eyes. Her hair has fallen on each side of our faces, acting as a curtain. I softly stroke her cheek, as she leans in my hand.

"I'm just glad, you're okay."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So here's another one! I hope you like it!

Votes and comments are always appreciated!

See ya!