cuddling

Y/n's POV
It's been a lazy day for me and vinnie today. we went to sleep late last night to we woke up at around 12pm. we've done nothing but our morning, now afternoon, routine, ate food, and then spent the rest of the day watching netflix.

"Vin wanna watch another anime or a movie or take a nap" I finally spoke up after we just finished aot.
"Let's watch a movie since we just watched some anime, i know you don't like it so much so you can choose the movie" he said to me smiling.

We were laying in a position where I was laying back on the pillow and vinnie was laying on my chest with his big arms wrapped around my waist with the laptop on my legs. after he said that to me I gave him a small smile and kissed the top of his head because he remembered I didn't really like it but after we started watching it for a little I was kinda enjoying it.

I pick the movie (whatever movie you want) and vin snuggles in closer. He wraps his big strong arms around my waist even tighter and  i smile to myself at the little gesture. I'm so in love with this boy it's crazy.

"Oh shit babe did you see that" vinnie speaks up and brings his head a little off my chest.
"Mhm" I hummed while smiling. this boy was like a child in a 18 year olds body I swear but I love him.

After about 40 mins into the movie I hear vinnies soft snoring. I smile to myself and turn the laptop off. I quickly place a kiss on his forehead, "I love you vin" I whisper so I wouldn't wake him up.

" I love you more y/n/n" he whispers back causing me to feel a little bad about waking him up.
"Sorry I woke you up baby" I said to the tired vinnie laying on me.
"It's fine bub now get some beauty sleep"

I play with vinnies hair while closing my eyes soon drifting off to sleep.
________________________________
A/N
hey y'all. ok so this was my first imagine that I actually published but yea anyways. tell me how y'all felt about this and send me some requests😌