𝐓𝐖𝐎

Hey guys, I'm back again with some rants. there will be spoilers ahead. don't say i didn't warn you.

SPOILERS AHEAD⚠️

Rant 1:
Diego aka Susboy

Can someone please explain to me what was the fucking point of Susboy, A RANDOM ASS CHARACTER THAT JUST POPPED THE FUCK OUTTA NOWHERE. HE'S SO IRRITATING, IRRELEVANT AND ANNOYING. Like maam, his ass literally made Jess annoying and digusting this season, he beat the shit out of Zach, MOCKED JUSTIN FOR HIS SOBRIETY AND DRUG ADDICTION and also we CANNOT forget this, HE LITERALLY MENTALLY TORTURED CLAY. HIS ASS LITERALLY TRIED TO GET JUSTICE FOR TWO R*PISTS. DID HE EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT MONTY DID TO TYLER??? I get that Monty didn't deserve to be framed for Bryce's murder but you cannot excuse his actions. He only deserved to go to jail for the crime that he COMMITED.

Rant 2:
Jesstin

One of the best ships in 13rw, @ me idc. However, season 4 literally does them DIRTY. They have Jess unsupportive of Justin recovering from his drug addiction when he JUST came back from rehab. Then they have her go treat Justin HORRIBLY. Throwing her rape in front of his face when he already feels bad about that and he deadass TRIED to save her but couldn't because he was a tramatized bystander who already knew what is feels like to be r*ped because he had been through it before. Making out with Susboy at the Valentine's Day dance just make him jealous. PLAYED WITH HIS FEELINGS AND PLAYED WITH HIS HEART WHEN SHE KEPT ON FROM HIM TO D*EGO. LIKE WHAT NOW????

Rant 3:
The acting and the script

Maam, what the ACTUAL fuck was up with the acting and script this season?? Like bitch, you deadass made Dylan say "i ShIt tHe BeD" in 4x07 and yall did alisha so dirty this season and done wrote her character so badly that she's unrecognizable. The writers must have done lost their goddamn minds because like wtf?????

Rant 4:
Winston and Alex

Maam, this ship makes NO absolute sense. Like honey, Winston came to Liberty to find out who actually killed Bryce and clear Monty's name but FALLS IN LOVE WITH THE BITCH WHO KILLED BRYCE??? And they end up breaking up after dating for a whole ass episode like what???

Rant 5:
Al*x not going jail

Like maam, the writers literally made everyone in the group suffer just because Al*x's ass killed Bryce. He LITERALLY made Clay's mental health worsen, Jessica literally having fucking hallucinations of Bryce and Monty and Zach gets all fucked up. And his ass literally gets away with it like what?????? Like maam, Justin literally went to juvie and got 6 months for being accessory to Jessica's rape when he was a fucking tramatized kid but ALEX MURDERED a bitch, had NO REMORSE, but he gets to walk free???

Rant 6:
Tape 9

First off, it wasn't even Hannah's right to even tell Jessica's story. Second of all, didn't she not see Justin bust through the fucking door and pulled Bryce's ass off of Jessica. AND NOW HOW THE FUCK IS SHE FINNA SAY THAT JUSTIN DID NOTHING TO SAVE JESSICA FROM GETTING R*PED BY BRYCE WHEN HIS ASS LITERALLY BUSTED THROUGH THE DAMN DOOR, PULLED BRYCE OFF OF HER BUT COULDN'T FIGHT BACK BECAUSE BRYCE'S PERVERTED ASS SHOVED JUSTIN OUT THE ROOM WITH FORCE AND LOCKED THE GODDAMN DOOR. ALSO HANNAH DID NOTHING TO SAVE JESSICA EITHER BECAUSE HER ASS WAS JUST SITTING IN THE CLOSET. I get that if Hannah tried to save Jess, she would've been also taken advantage of but she could've taken her shoe off and whacked Bryce at the back of his head, causing him to  be unconscious. Then the writers try to literally blame the whole entire ass thing on Justin (and Hannah) when this was all Bryce's fault. ALSO HOW'S EVERYONE LIKE CLAY, AL*X, CASEY, ETC FINNA SAY THAT JUSTIN LET BRYCE R*PE JESSICA FROM HANNAH'S POINT OF VIEW WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW JESSICA OR JUSTIN'S SIDE OF STORY. LIKE BITCH WHAT?????