Visitors

The closer Ginny and the kids got the Harry's room the more nervous they became they all had these horrible what if's occupying their brains.

As they approached the door that led to his room Ginny turned to the kids, "okay, I'm gonna go in first and see if its okay for you to come in."

They all agreed.

Ginny walked in the room shutting the door behind her, she gasped at the sight in front of her.

There was Harry looking as white as the sheets he was laying on, with what looked like a dozen wires around him, multiple injuries were visible, and a breathing tube was in his mouth.

The only thing reassuring her that he was alive was the slow rise and fall of his chest.

She quickly wiped away the tears from her eyes and let the children inside.

Everyone immediately started crying at the sight in front of them, their father or in teddy's case uncle was usually so strong.

Right now he looked an inch away from death.

They were all in he room for hours, Lillian and Al fell asleep, while James and Teddy were just staring at Harry with empty looks in their eyes.

Ginny was petting Harry's hair with one hand while the other one was holding his limp hand.

Ginny looked up with bloodshot eyes when she heard the door open, everyone was outside.

Lily gasped at the sight of Harry and immediately burst into tears, while James hugged her silently crying himself.

Sirius and Remus sat down while tears made their way down their faces, Hermione and Molly were sobbing into their husbands shoulders while Tonks tried to comfort Teddy and Remus.

"D-did they tell you what happened?" Lily asked in a soft voice.

Ginny shook her head, "no one has even came in yet."

All of a sudden Harry started to convulse, the heart monitors started to attack the quiet atmosphere with their loud beeping.

Ginny immediately hopped to her feet and started sobbing, the nursed rushed in and held Harry's head still.

Another nurse ushered everyone out.

They watched from the window in bated breaths as the nurses tried to stop Harry's convulsing.

Suddenly the monitor flatlined and he went absolutely still...