-A night to remember-

Panting and running in fear, I finally found a bush to hide in. I crawled behind the bush trying to stay still and keep quiet. I hid in this same bush for 10 minutes before they left for good. Finally I was safe from it. At least I thought I was. I slowly came out of the bush. I wish I hadn't.

                                                               -1 Hour Earlier-

I sat in advisory. Almost dyeing of boredom. I could hear the clock ticking and ticking. Finally, after 45 minutes of watching the clock slowly move, It rang. I was so happy. I couldn't believe that I was finally on Summer Break! I rushed out of the class as fast as I could. I couldn't wait to get this break started. I sat at the bus stop with my books that weighed a million pounds. It began to turn dark. I checked the time on my phone. It was only 6:00. How is it dark already? I ignored that and started walking home. It was getting darker by the minute. I decided to call my mom and tell her I was going to be home late. I dialed her number and waited for a response. All I heard was static. I wasn't too worried because I thought it might've been that her phone was broken again. So, I hung up and continued to walk home. 

It had already been 30 minutes of me walking. I decided to take a break. I sat down on a little bench that I spotted nearby. I exhaled in exhaust. I started coughing as I inhaled some kind of smoke or particle. continuing to cough, my throat started to hurt. I rubbed it hoping to sooth it in some way. I just thought I was getting a cold. I got up. As I got up I felt...weak? I didn't know what was going on. I tried to walk and as soon as I did, I fell to the ground. I was getting seriously worried now. 1) because I was laying in the middle of the ground 2) it was almost pitch-black out. I was getting scared by the second. My heart was pounding as fast as a cheetahs speed. I suddenly felt...ok. I sat there for 5 straight minutes building the courage to get up. I finally got up in a hurry thinking something bad was about to happen. Trust me. 

I took a shortcut through the woods to my house. I was walking in plain dirt. I didn't really care that my shoes were gonna get dirty, all I wanted was to get home. I heard a twig snap behind me. I jumped up and my first instinct was to run but for some reason...I didn't. I REALLY wanted to but- I heard another twig snap but this time it was in front of me. I jumped up, screamed, and kept running until I got to a stop light. I couldn't cross and I heard growling right in the corner of my ear or was it crying? I didn't have time to think. I ran and ran until I got tired and I hid in a bush. I hid in this bush for 10 freaking minutes!! I thought I was safe from it. I slowly came out of the bush thinking they or it was gone. I look down at my hand to see that it was shaking. I heard some sort of snarling, growling, or crying coming from a far. I was too scared to even dare go near it. Then I forgot that, that's what I do. I walked toward it, or whatever this THING was. As I got closer I started to hear some crying AND growling. I heard a woman. I looked around to see if I could see a person or see who it was. I looked over and above. Still, nothing. I was a bit disappointed but also happy that I didn't see anything. I mean come on, I'm not trying to get killed by some monster today.

 As I said that, someone/something grabbed me by the back of my collard shirt. I screamed hoping they would leave me alone. Turns out that only made them want to hurt me even more. I turned around trying to find out who it was. It was some kind of...DEMON!? I started to cry as if I thought this was going to be my last day on earth. I started praying, although that isn't something I do, I did it anyways. I felt something dripping down my shoulder. I looked and it was blood. I thought that maybe that was MY blood. There is no possible way because I didn't feel any pain. I looked up at the demon...

AHHHHHHH!!

                                 - Please comment if you think I should make a Part 2!-