A chance

Okay guys! I really have to start finishing stories before I start new ones, but this sort of just popped into my head and I couldn't just leave it. Anyway enjoy!!

PLEASE COMMENT!! If it is a good idea then I will continue;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A girl is being dragged up many stairs by strong mail arms. Her hands are securely tied behind her back and wands are pointed at her. The fourteen year old girl has her gaze fixed at the floor while she tries not to stumble. The pushing from the auror's doesn't make it easy.

The men around her knock's three times before entering the headmaster's office. The minute the door opens she is being thrown at the grown. The girl moans in pain from the action. She curls together and tries to shield herself from any pain possible coming.

"Found her in the dungeons sir." One of the auros's spoke. The man pulled her up by her collar and pulled up her sleeve. Revealing the Dark Mark. The fourteen year old girl winced in pain, but gritted her teeth not to scream.

The headmaster gestured towards the chair in front of his desk. Two auror's drag her to it. Both with wands pointed at her neck. The girl still had her eyes fixed at the floor.

"I can bring her to Azkaban in a couple of hours if you wish headmaster." One of the auror's spoke. The girl with her hands tied together behind her back didn't make a sound. She knew what was going too happened to her.

"What is your name?" The headmaster spoke calmly.

"Sophie." She answered without looking at anyone.

"How old are you?"

"Fourteen." Her voice was weak and shaky, but she spoke clear enough so the headmaster could hear.

Sophie didn't look healthy at all. Her clothes were out worn and dirty and her visible body parts were bruised. She looked way to skinny and her long raven black hair was a mess.

"I don't think it's necessary with these terms Alistor." The headmaster waved his wand and the ropes disappeared. Releasing Sophie's bloody wrists. The rope had cut into her skin and you could see the little girl was in pain.

"But she is his bloody daughter! She is a death eater Dumbledore."  One of the auror's growled. The headmaster shook his head disappointingly at the auror. "She is a child Alistor."

"She is going to start at Hogwarts when the summer ends, together with the other students." Dumbledore spoke calmly. The auror who pointed his wand at little Sophie got clearly irritated.

"No! She is coming with us." He hissed and dug his wand further into Sophie's neck. Sophie was slightly shivering from fear. The big men frightened her, she tried to hide it but when she had several wands ready to cast a killing curse pointed at her it was difficult.

"She deserves a chance." The headmaster said threateningly. Indicating he didn't want the discussion to go any further.

"Fine." The auror spoke. He knew it would be foolish to argument with the powerful wizard and retrieved his wand.

"She is your responsibility." He growled and with that the three auror's left, together with a grumpy Filch. Leaving Sophie alone at the headmaster's office.  

She didn't look at the man. Instead she gently rubbed her wrists. "Come on let's get you to the infirmary." Dumbledore helped her up and supported her on the way to the hospital wing. She looked utterly exhausted and had problems standing.

"Oh my dear Lord!" A woman in her middle ages came rushing towards her. She took over for Dumbledore and helped her to a bed.

"What have you done to yourself child. Don't you eat at all?" She asked completely shocked over the unhealthy girl sitting in front of her.

"Not usually." The little girl spoke while the nice lady bandaged her wrists.

"Why not?" Dumbledore spoke, before Madam Pomfrey could ask.

"I am not allowed." Sophie's voice was almost a whisper, but Dumbledore heard it.

The nurse finished bandaging and pushed her down on the bed. "Now, you go to sleep." She tucked the blankets around her and after some seconds Sophie was sleeping heavily.

"You poor child." Madam Pomfrey mumbled to herself while putting another blanket around her.