"Dr. Bailey, can you dissect down anymore?" the chief asked.

"There's nothing to dissect. There's barely any artery left," Bailey said.

"What about if we extend the gore-tex graft?" Meredith asked.

"No, what's left is too friable," Bailey shook her head.

"So we can't reconnect the organs to the vessels?" Erin asked, looking up at Bailey with wide eyes. She shook her head slowly.

"Not at this moment, no," she said.

"But if we can't reconnect the organs, they won't reperfuse and they'll just die," Erin said.

"Yes, they will," Erica said sassily.

"Is it too late for a transplant?" Meredith asked.

"Well, we'd have to find six good organs in about eight hours," Erica said.

"It's too late for a transplant," Meredith and Erin said.

"And a gold star for the Greys," Erica said sarcastically. Erin glared at her.

"We could try to put in more gore-tex," Erin said.

"Oh, put even more synthetic material in her?" Erica scoffed.

"What about a saphenous vein graft?" Bailey asked.

"No, she's already getting acidotic. That sort of thing has to be preplanned," Erica said.

"Yeah, so what's your idea?" Erin snapped.

"Excuse me?" Erica raised her eyebrows.

"I mean, you're good at shooting down every idea we come up with. What's yours?" Bailey said.

"It was my idea not to do this in the first place, Dr. Bailey," Erica said.

"Yeah, you made that very clear every chance you got," Bailey said.

"Shut up. I don't care who had what idea when. Get over yourselves. Shut up and talk to each other," Richard snapped. Erin looked at Tori on the table. She thought of how tiny she looked, even though Erin was mostly used to working on babies. She gasped.

"Erin?" Meredith said.

"What about using human umbilical vein?" Erin said slowly. Bailey met her eyes quickly.

"Ready to go, already heparinized," Bailey said.

"Okay. I like it. Erica, what do you think?" the chief nodded.

"It could work. It's Dr. Bailey's call. If she wants to do it," Erica trailed off.

"I do," Bailey snapped.

"In that case, let's do it," the chief said.

"You were brilliant today, Meredith, Erin," the chief nodded at the sisters as they scrubbed out.

"Thank you," they said. They nodded at Bailey and Erica and left the room, drying their hands on disposable towels.

"That was intense," Meredith said.

"I thought Hahn was going to get stabbed by Bailey," Erin snorted. Meredith laughed and leaned into her side.

"Me too," she said. "I would've, if Bailey did," Meredith said.

"Oh, one hundred percent, me too," Erin smiled.

"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce Stan," the chief pulled a blanket off a robot. "A state-of-the-art, computerized patient simulator. Stan can educate you in airway management, trauma assessment and care. He breathes, he pulsates, he seizes, he hemorrhages, he secretes and he speaks. Hello, Stan," the chief said.