10. Road To Joy

Începe de la început

"We got the shawarma's and it didn't take that long so we do still have a bit of time to pick up the costumes for Kate" Carly said.
"Transfers please" the driver said as they got on the bus. "Uh, I don't think I have my transfer" James said then looked at Carly. "Ok" Carly said then showed the driver her transfer. "I'm, van I get on the bus without a transfer?" James asked the driver. "No" the driver said.
"I guess if James can't get on the bus, then he won't be around to slow me down anymore" Carly said.
"Um... are you actually gonig go go without me?" James asked Carly as she tried to get past. "Yeah, who's going to get the costumes?" Carly asked. "Carly, is that even the right time? Can you hold this?" James asked then ripped her transfer. "Yes it is the right time..." Carly started then looked at what he did. "Oh. I'm sorry" James said imminently. "You did not just rip my transfer" Carly said more of a statement then a question. "Sir, is this valid any more?" James asked the driver. "No" the driver said. "But you saw it before, it was valid...." Carly started. "Not any longer" the driver interrupted. 
"The bus driver saw the transfer in my hand, I don't understand why he won't just let me on the bus" Carly said annoyed.
"Get off the bus, I'm on a schedule" the driver said. "Oh, you heard him, schedule. You know, we should just go. Thank you" James said to Carly then the bus driver. "You're welcome" the driver said. Carly and James got of the bus as the driver shouted "bye bye." The driver closed the door then pulled off. "Are you kidding me?" Carly asked James annoyed.
"Like, really, why did he do that?" Carly says.
"Just cos I want to spend more time with Carly" James says.

"Are you sure this is a short cut?" Carly asked James as they walked through a park. "Yes, I'm positive, I know this area" James said. "We've been walking for ever" Carly said As James goes to sit down on a bench.
"We've been walking through the park trying to get to the costume shop and I look over my shoulder and I find him sitting down on a park bench smelling his shawarma" Carly said confused.
"What are you doing?" Carly asked as she walked over to James. "Pardon?" James asked. "What are you doing?" Carly asked again. "Oh, well, you see, I get indigestion when I walk and eat at the same time. So I just thought I'd enjoy it on the bench" James explains. "Ok, no, we really have to go" Carly said. "Carly, let's be serious. You're not going to win this. Sit down" James said. Carly breathes in and out then sat down.
"I'm going to teach Carly that sometimes in life you just gotta stop and smell the shawarma" James said.
"Smell the shawarma? Is that like a metaphor for something? Smell the shawarma" Carly asked confused.
"Can we please just go?" Carly asked James. "Yes, I'm ready to go" James said then stood up. "Jamie!" This random woman said. "Auntie Cathy!" James said.
"Go figure. Just when I'm about to give Carly a break, my favourite aunt shows up" James said.
"This Is my-- ummm, my friend Carly, from dance" James said.
"At first the distractions were kind of irritating, but now I'm getting really annoying with James" Carly said.
"What's going on, kids? Why aren't you dancing right now?" His aunt asked. "Ummm, well, we just came from dance actually" James said. "Really?" Cathy asked. "Why? Did you wanna to see some? Cos I have time" James told his aunt. Carly shook her head. "If you've got some moves, I'm ready to see em right now" Cathy said.
"There is no way we'regetting to the costume shop on time. You gotta do the stuff that you have to get done first then you can do the other stuff. That's how life works" Carly said.
Carly and Cathy sat down. "My talented nephew is about to do something" Cathy says. "Gimme a beat" James said. James aunt Cathy started to beat box.
"I think James's aunt.... Is a little kooky" Carly says.
"Oh, he's so good. Oh, magnificent. Oh, ow!" Cathy says as James doesn't land the flip right. "I can't get that landing!" James says fustrated.
"I keep practicing this flip and I can't land it. I don't know why" James says.
"Why doesn't James just give up and smell the shawarma?" Carly asked.