Chapter 2: Earth's kindness to Fire's wrathful flame.

Iaka pov 

As Autumn walks with my hand, I could be in my thoughts, but I couldn't shake the fact my mind has realized. 

Oh hey, I'm holding a girl's hand... cool... WAIT IM HOLDING AN GIRLS HAND AND SHE'S NOT PITYING ME BECAUSE IM LONELY... DONT MESS THIS UP IAKA... I should stop yelling very loudly in my thoughts, but anyways, well, I mean, she's here, so I might as well break the silence. 

"Hey Autumn, I want to ask I recently saw my hands on fire is there a reason this is happening to me?" I said, hoping for an answer. 

She only looked at me for a second before looking in front of herself, then she put her hand on the one, which was free on her chin,, and thought about it. Then she stopped and looked at me. Where I could get a better look at her. 

AN: you can choose her skin color but for my version of her she is white with brown hair

AN: you can choose her skin color but for my version of her she is white with brown hair. But it all up to you. Hair can be in a bun or ponytail.

"Well, Iaka, long ago, there were four tribes, each an element that the gods gave them Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind. All of them lived in harmony and peace until, umm.". Autumn stopped suddenly to think.  

"Until what? Common Autumn, you leaving me on a cliffhanger!" I say wanting to learn the end of this story? 

"What do you mean, Iaka? Were not on a cliff, silly! Were on flat ground." Autumn said cheerfully laughing 

What does she not understand? A cliffhanger, you know, like when a tv show episode ends with the main character about to die, until the next episode They survive, but their best friend took the shot for them. Maybe she didn't get the context of my statement... 

"Know Autumn. A cliffhanger like a movie. Star Wars. The Empire Strikes Back The second film of the original trilogy ends with heroes with dilemmas and shocking revelations, none more than the truth that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father. Viewers had to wait for three until the truth was revealed and the plot was tied up."  I said, explaining a cliffhanger 

"What a star wars? Who is Luke? Is he in trouble, Iaka, we have to help him! Before his father kills him!" Autumn said, worried about a movie character who is not real. 

"Nonono Autumn he not real it just made of fictional characters I was asking why did you stop at a part of the story that sounds important," I said. Explain way better 

Guess I got to hold back on those type of words...  I'll just ask questions and learn more about these's tribes. 

"Oh I don't know, I only ever listened to that part until I get hungry," Autumn said, her stomach rumbling very loud. 

You gotta be kidding me! Now I'll never know! 

She looked around and sees a  tree — but not any tree with an orange tree. Then she sprints to it and I follow her and she lifts her hand and suddenly an apple is made. Which she ate in ten seconds.