The Malfoy Manor

" Hey Y/N, wanna stay over for the summer at mine this year?"

I turned around to see one of my closest friends Draco Malfoy. I've always been an older sister to him and he liked me because I was a pureblood.

" Hm sure Draco aslong as your parents are okay with it."

He nodded and ran off to owl his parents while I went to owl Mr and Mrs. Weasley.

Dear Mr. And Mrs.weasley I'm staying over at a friends for break. Just wanna let you guys know

I shipped it off to my owl Snow and started packing. I noticed Draco walking in and he said with a smirk

" You can come over meet me on the train."

I smiled at him and said

" All right little Malfoy"

He rolled his eyes and left my room. I decided to change into something nice since I'm meeting THE Malfoys. I smiled to myself as I used windless magic to make my luggage trail after me. I turned 18 a couple months ago and felt slightly scared for impressions since I was a whole year older than Draco. I sat alone for dinner and quietly ate with a nervous feeling in my stomach.

I looked back at the school remembering that after this year would be my last. I boreded the train with Draco while anxiously looking out the window.

" Hey, you'll be fine there going to love you."

I smiled at Draco and said

" Thanks Ferret."

He laughed since he had a soft spot for me since I took him under my wing when he was a first year.

" Hey Draco I'm going to take a nap tell me when we need to apperate to the manor. "

He nodded and started talking to his friends while I quickly dosed off.

" Psss, Y/N wake up."

I rubbed my eyes and made both of our luggages float as I he grabbed my arm so I can take us the Manor.

" Wow it's so beautiful Draco, are you sure I can stay here?"

He rolled his eyes with a slight smirk and said

" Yes, I promise Y/N."

We walked in to see a house elf waiting at the door to take our coats and stuff. At the front door was Mr and Mrs.Malfoy.

" Hello, you must be Y/N, I'm Narcissa."

I smiled at the kind women and was about to shake her hand till she gave me a warm hug.

" Its a pleasure to meet you Mrs.Malfoy."

She laughed and said " Call me Narcissa dear, Draco tells all about how your like his protective older sister and me and Lucius appreciate that."

I smiled at her kind words, Lucius then walked forward and said " Lucius Malfoy, Miss Y/L/N, it's a pleasure to meet a beautiful girl like you."

I blushed softly at his words as he brought my hand to his lips to kiss it.

" Draco how about you stay with your mother while I show Y/L/N her room."

He nodded at him as Lucius held out his hand for me to grab. I slowly grabbed his hand as he led me upstairs. I was shocked at how beautiful the whole house was. " Beautiful isnt it."

I turned to him with a smile and said " Its truly lovely Mr.Malfoy." He smiled at me as he opened the door to my room. Inside the it was definitely slytherin aesthetic and a queen sized bed was in there, there was a bookshelf and a balcony. I opened to see a bathroom and a walking closet with clothes in it.

" oh Mr. Malfoy you shouldn't have got me all of this."

He waved his hand saying it's alright. I skimmed through the bathroom admiring the whole aesthetic. I noticed some shampoo and conditioners aslong as face wash already in there.

" We should be having dinner now dear let's go."

I snapped out of my trance as we walked down together.

" So Y/N how are you enjoying your room"

Narcissa said while sipping her wine

. " Its lovely and much my style."

She laughed and said " Its great to have another lady in the house."

Me and her led the conversation with the guys adding in a bit.

" Well I'm going to have to excuse myself for bed, thank you for dinner."

They all said goodnight. As I was on the stairs I heard Lucius say

" Draco why didnt you invite her before."