"I think we need to call backup for this—"

"Say no more. I already called Xiangling a famous chef in Liyue, for her exotic spicy dishes. And Fischl, a princess from a faraway land."

"My, my! You always come prepared Mr. Albedo! I'm impressed."

"Hiiii! So need any help?? Are you hungry? I made some dishes on the way so we won't starve!"
Xiangling was excited to be venturing to the bottom of the Cavern and she came well prepared.

"Well, if two mortals wish to seek help from the Prinzessin Der Verurteilung, then I shall grant thy wishes you ask from me. But to do so, you must elucidate thy wishes to the Prinzessin Der Verurteilung if you want me to grant them!"
Fischl was willing to help them in their research.

Sucrose smiled, nodding in agreement.

"Looks like we got the backup we need, let's not waste any more time now, shall we?"
Sucrose said.

They all nodded and took a warp point. They enter the beautiful, echoey Starglow Cavern. Unfortunately, the Cavern was filled with monsters inside.

"This is the place! Starglow Cavern. Follow me, we just need to go down below."

They all followed Sucrose to the bottom of Starglow Cavern. They were in awe at the sight of how beautiful the Cavern was as they gazed upon the rough, rocky ceiling of the Cavern, dragging their feet across the icy light bluegrass. Sucrose was talking about the time she went down here and she told them her reaction when she first saw this Cavern. Albedo listened to her very well, and couldn't keep his eyes off the sweetie that he saw in front of him, he desperately wanted Sucrose to be with him, forever... They finally reached the bottom of the Cavern, perfect timing when Sucrose was done with her story.

"Look, the shard."
Sucrose said.

"Woah... Starglow Cavern is so beautiful down here! A-and cold too..."
Xiangling said while shivering.

"One must agree that this Cavern is quite the sight for one's eye. But yet, creatures have bestowed upon this land in an attempt to conquer it."
Fischl said, clenching her fist.

"Hmmm, looks like there are Seelie courts. C'mon Fischl, let's find and less the Seelie's home!"
Xiangling told Fischl.

"I demand you respect me and call me 'Princess Fischl!'"

"Sorry !"

They both explored the bottom of the Cavern to look for secrets and Seelies.

"Looks like the girls are busy. I'll take a closer look at the shard."
Said Sucrose.

Sucrose moved closer to the shard. She tried to look a little closer but she felt something, something that was protecting the shard. At first, she thought she was just hallucinating upon feeling something protecting the shard. Sucrose ought to investigate; she placed both of her hands on the thing that was protecting the shield. Without a doubt, something was protecting the shard. A shield. 

Why is there a shield?
She asked herself, touching every spot to see if there was a place where the shield wasn't present.

"Mr. Albedo!"
Sucrose called, turning her head over her shoulder to see Albedo looking at her.
"Come check this out!"

Albedo walked toward her, watching her place her hands everywhere as if she was a mime.

"What is it?"

Sucrose suddenly grabbed Albedo's wrist, making him blush all of a sudden. Sucrose placed his hand on the shield.

"Huh. So it wasn't just me who felt the shield... I don't remember a shield being present when I visited the Cavern before..."
She concluded, rubbing her chin.