Genevieve Lewis

En başından başla

Genevieve got major changes compared to the previous one, she now has a bob cut hairstyle and a minimalist star tattoo exposed on her shoulder. Her wardrobe is the Canada's team jacket with it's color schemes, black t-shirt, white jogging pants with red accents, and white rubber shoes with silver laces and orange sole.

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

Genevieve is straightforward, open-minded, honest, dependable, understanding, and patient not in a way that she's intimidating or a killjoy. She was thought how to put her attitude in control and in right place, like a mindset of a person who values humanity with respect (but not all the times), she believes that it's just a waste of time berating people without hearing the side of their story because of her family background (almost all cousins don't have that kind of life compared to her, also they aren't into opposite sex). Her eagerness in playing is in the maximum level because she wanted to be her parents' legacy in her ambition. Also a loving friend who leads that tries her best to give support on her own way, and also approachable with the peers.

On the other hand, she despises negligence in everything, it doesn't make you cool or not a threat in success, that is why some people sees her as a judgemental person. She initiates that being chill must not be normalize, which is wrong owing to the fact that it could be a factor of frustration like what she displayed before. Genevieve used to be a total escapist and dramatic like she avoids the topic about her game in 2010 which it left a scar. It's because of high expectations and pressure, there are also times that her level of jokes and sarcasm are quite too offensive but she said it's just only a factual humor as a defense. Ennoshita added that she lacks of acknowledgement given that she wants to be in front at all times.

Now in timeskip, she doesn't care about losing anymore, she never fear the failure by the reason that her capabilities could also be polished if there's something wrong, and having a medal is just a bonus.

OLYMPICS 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒

Movement: 3/5
Consistency: 2/5
Concentration: 5/5
Serve: 3/5
Confidence: 3/5
Endurance: 5/5

𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒

Movement: 4/5
Consistency: 4/5
Concentration: 5/5
Serve: 3/5
Confidence: 4/5
Endurance: 5/5

Genevieve is naturally gifted even her skills are somewhat average (she doesn't need to show demonstration of the sport itself, only intense trainings). Her incredible endurance was adapted from her mother whom she used it against South Korea in the past Sudirman Cup so as deep consent ration from her father. Pressure and high expectations are her major weakness because of her family background, which it adds insult of her injury, this is why she can't maintain excellence and there's a possibly, that her statistics decreases after taking an indefinite leave.

Genevieve discloses that starting over again was demanding, hiatus isn't enough for her there's something missing that she cannot seek by her own. Thanks to all of the people around her, Genevieve discerns emotional support is essential to retrieve on her passion. Intensity of trainings would never be a burden, it's a way on how to be strong, that's how she got improved a lot.

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒

Flexibility- Genevieve wouldn't be ashamed getting dirty or having wounds from reaching the shuttlecock or turn over the court as fast as she can