𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐜

Two years later, she works as a public librarian, while helping the team she used to join back in high school, still having the bitterness of thwart, in between giving up her racquet for good or regressing to the badminton court. Until she received a contact, an invitation of the annual Japan Youth Sports Clinic that will be held at Tsubakihara High.

Genevieve is too hesitant, she feared that she will be humiliated after her failure getting the Olympic gold medal, but procure a warm welcome, she also didn't expect that there are students who want to follow in her footsteps most especially, Hiroi Arisu.

She saw her childhood friend from him, being underestimated due to his weaknesses. Genevieve amazed by his courage to be a pro badminton player like her, so she asked about how to deal with losing, and she got astounded by his answer even more. His phrases becomes her motivation to forgive herself and to improve.

𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐜

Karasuno vs Kakugawa

Genevieve made a surprise visit to Kakugawa Volleyball Boys' for support together with the former players who passed the key within their successors, she was surprised when Hyakuzawa was recruited although a newcomer. She was impressed on his potential in spite of repulse against Karasuno. Like Ukai, Genevieve sees him as a threat in volleyball in the future.

Karasuno vs Wakutani High

She then appeared on Ennoshita's flashback, carrying out with the normal life to uplift her spirit, it's a blessing in disguise when she met him, whom she helped to reattain in Karasuno team, both of them could tell that they're pressured and they encourage each other to breakthrough obstacles, thus she resume in playing Badminton.

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐜

Karasuno vs Kamomedai

Ennoshita made a bet on who will win the Quarter Finals. He's on Karasuno, while she's on Kamomedai. Whoever lose will treat, but Genevieve isn't heedful that he's asking her out.

She congratulate Karasuno for making it to the top, even Kamomedai won. He then calmly interrogates if they could hang out at the park since he lose on a bet, until it become their pastime to fully know each other

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐜

In 2015, she became part of Manitoba Blues, a badminton club in Canada, and was selected to participate in Sudirman Cup (a biennial badminton championship) held at Australia two years after her tryout but ended up as 19th place in the final standings. She made a comeback in Olympics stage at Tokyo 2021 with Canada's national team.

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Genevieve is the head coach in Karasuno badminton boys' team. In conformity with her, Genevieve is phlegmatic that her legacy will preserve by them.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Genevieve has a medium, chestnut brown hair that tied in a high messy ponytail, warm skin tone with few acne scars (covered by her light makeup), protruding eye shape with blue irises. She stands at 180.34 cm composing an athletic build that has a little assemblance of his father, when he was a teenager.

Genevieve was seen wearing a lime green yonex t-shirt with dark green template near of her armpits each, black jersey shorts with yellow accents below, and badminton shoes with gray hues.