the man in red

I quietly walk over to the wardrobe and see if I can get peter luckily hes there choosing a shirt for our day out. "Parker hey theres someone outside the door" I whispered scared out of my mind. He looked scared "okay I'm coming in now" he whispered back and tiptoed to the door as he looked out the peep hole I heard another loud bang but this time it wasn't coming from my door I used my x-ray vision and saw that someone had broke bells door down at this point i was getting pissed off so i pushed parker out of the way and decided to go and save my best friend. I start looking around and find my dear twin brother carter "hey chel where's parker I havent seen him all day and I need to tell him somet" he is so annoying at times "carter stark-maximoff our cousin has been taken okay I have bigger shit on my mind you absolute mong!!!!" I yell at him realising that I've never yelled at him like that before and holy shit I'm turning into mum well that's not so bad I guess. Carter looks at me scared "wait what bellabears gone when, why and how bell is aunt nats kid right yno the scary lady who kicks everyone's ass" he reminds me not that I need any reminding about who our aunt is she is the woman that taught me everything I know about fighting. I look up at my twin brother as ve sees his best friend peter. "No boys no time for a reunion we have to find out what's happening with bell okay shes my best friend I cant lose her." I cry I cant hold it in anymore dad taught me how to be strong but mum well mum just taught me how to not grieve I guess. I run down the stairs my brother and his best friend following behind. As we reach the second floor I hear a voice I've been waiting for. Ben barnes yep bucky's son one of my many best friends."hey you three wait up" we all look toward him and slow down a little. "Ben we cant right now bell's missing" I shout over to him. He looks over shock in his eyes like he doesn't know what to say. "I'm coming just let me lock my door." He shouts back. We wait Ben's standing with us seconds later. We then reach the lobby. We look around and see aunt nat and bell hugging. "Bell we thought you'd been taken." I shout as I run to hug my aunt and cousin. Aunt nat apologises for scaring the shit out of us.
"But wait who were the..." I get cut off by a familiar voice.
"Hey kids grandpa's here and has presents." I look around and so do my brother and cousin. Holy shit grandpa is here with uncle peter. We all run to grandpa and uncle Peter we havent seen grandpa in a while. "Grandpa where have you been." I ask looking up and realising that it's not just grandpa and uncle peter. The others must have done the same as we all walked back. Seeing him we have never actually seen him. We knew his son and daughter though. "Oh my god grandpa is that really him I have no words." I asked. Bell did the same but instead asked her mum. We both looked at the man in red.