Chapter 13

Harry's Pov

My eyes fluttered open slowly, no light there to blind me but I knew it was morning, the room being lit up. Last nights events hit me and all I could remember was how caring Louis was.

At some point, we had moved during the night. My head was in his lap and he was sitting up against the headboard of his bed. This tells me he must've been awake before me but fell back asleep.

I moved slowly, resting the nape of my head on his thighs to stare up at him. My eyes trailed his face, over his closed eyes that hid his ocean blues and over his nose to his lips.

He was handsome, more so than anyone I've met. In sleep, he was peaceful, relaxed, not so cold or tense. Lately, he hasn't been so cold but more open with me. He takes all of my terrors away just by simply holding me tight.

I don't feel any pain when around him. I don't feel the need to hurt myself to the point of being half passed out. Really, I want to stay with him. He makes feel warm, fuzzy, and cared for.

He makes me....happy.

"You're staring, love," His lips moved suddenly and I startled. A furious blush rose to my cheeks because not only was I caught staring at him, I was also staring at his lips.

"I thought you were asleep," I murmured. His eyes were still closed, his lips twitching into a small smirk.

"Waitin' for you, angel," He muttered. I blushed again and gave a light huff but smiled at him even though he couldn't see. He opened his eyes and looked down at me, ocean blues shining. The sight was so beautiful, I felt my heart skip, pounding restlessly.

He smiled a small smile and I felt his hand come up, twisting and stroking my hair.

"You're beautiful," he murmured softly and I could cry from the words. I felt that magnet just drawing me to him. I moved up from his lap, keeping my eyes on him. He followed my movements, his hand dropping from my hair.

"Got nothing on you though," I murmured back, sitting on my knees in front of him. I really didn't. He could switch from being a demon to angelic. He was a fallen angel.

I wanted him to be my fallen angel.

It was hard not to get lost in his sea eyes again. Both us seemingly, subconsciously leaning towards each other. My eyes flicked down to his lips, then back to his eyes only to see him copying the movement.

It was frozen for a moment, silent, with our breaths.

I lurched forward, Louis reaching forward as well, grabbing me as we both slammed our lips together. I hummed gratefully into the hungry kiss, Louis pulling me onto his lap with possessive hands at my hips. My hands came up, one around his neck and the other caressing his jaw.

Our lips moved greedily, starved almost. The contact gave me a rush, a rush I so desperately wanted to feel again after I had first tasted Louis's lips.

It seems Louis had the same thought as he deepened the kiss immediately, taking control. As his tongue licks at my mouth, one of his hands dragged along my back. I parted my lips for him and he dove in while I shuddered from Louis's hand as it climbed.

His hand finally stopped to dig into my hair as our tongues tangled. I gave louis control through, him obviously winning dominance. I pulled back to breathe, though reluctantly but that didn't stop Louis.

A surprise groan fell from my mouth as my head was yanked back. The tingle sent arousal swimming in my gut and my dick perking.

"You like that, don't you?" Louis muttered, his lips attaching to my throat to nip and suck love bites all over my skin. I shuddered from his husky voice, whimpering as his sharp teeth graze my neck nicely. My mind went fuzzy for a hot moment from the slight pain his teeth inflicted and my body tells me it really enjoyed the feeling.