Prologue

Hello everyone it's CaptainDjMacho here, and yes your eyes do not deceive you, this is in fact a hololive x male reader story featuring the absolute babe, the female knight Noel Shirogane! If you couldn't tell I love Hololive and vtubers all around, so why not put some effort into a Hololive story, so without further ado let's begin!

-----

???: Uh yeah, I should be there soon, about another 10 minutes or so.

An individual was on the phone with someone while driving to work with the sound routed to the speakers so he could focus on driving and to avoid getting a ticket, cause today was an important day and he needed no delays beforehand.

???: Sounds good, I got the team working on it already (y/n), just get here soon.

You : Alright Kevin, keep me updated and I'll be there soon.

Kevin: Alright, see you in a few dude!

That there is my best friend Kevin Stars, we've been friends ever since freshman year in high school and we became friends real quick when we found out we both love anime, games (obviously), music, and chillin on the beach. Of course, California isn't short on them. 

I'm originally from Sacramento, but after high school moved to Los Angeles to pursue my passion for games right alongside Kevin where we got a job as interns for a gaming company called Ultra Neon Games a somewhat popular game company that needed some help, and anyone would do at that point and we got accepted quite easily considering we had no prior experience working for a gaming company.

So, Kevin and I were elated to accept the job even though pay wasn't great but, it's the opportunity we were looking for and we decided to ditch on going to college, which was our original plan so we could take classes in doing on gaming and game design, but if we were gonna get paid and learn from a company itself on stuff like that then why not skip out on years of college and get right to it.

Eventually as we were working there everyday we began to learn and pick up things when we weren't picking up coffee or running errands around the company, we watched and I observed the employees on how things worked like, and the tech behind it like artwork, character design, gameplay, and lots more to where we were suggesting ideas and areas to improve certain designs and other stuff

Obviously some including the team leaders were a little skeptical, and anyone would be a couple of interns who had only been around for almost 6 months were giving out ideas compared to those who had experience, but with sales being not so good recently they decided to take anything at this point.

2 months later with their new games release after Kevin and I gave small suggestions to fix and improve the game, it was a huge success and sales were higher than ever, and that was good for the company which was in a slump of sorts.

A party was thrown at the company for the games massive success and some praise was thrown at the both of you for your great ideas which many people who played the game had pointed out in their reviews, videos, etc. While everyone was chilling and having a good time, you two were approached by a bald man wearing sunglasses, a white t-shirt with Ultra Neon Gaming written on the front beneath an unbuttoned black blazer, black jeans with a black belt to match and a pair of black and white sneakers, who then introduced himself as Xavier Rhodes owner and head of Ultra Neon Games.

You two hadn't met him during the hiring process as you only dealt with some other guy on behalf of him at the time, and he heard from some of the team leaders that you two had played a small hand in the games successful release.

Following after, he gave you two a once in a lifetime opportunity, wanting to train you two to be co-leads for a large branch of the company he figured with your brains combined and untapped potential that you two would take this company to new heights.