▌│█║▌║▌║ 4 ║▌║▌║█│▌

Start from the beginning

"The problem is that everyone trusts Mama a lot..." Y/N remarked, "They probably couldn't handle the truth."

"Let's lie to them to make them go out. But I wonder if that's going to work." Emma stated, defeated.

"It's simple. The problem lies in their incompetency. Frankly, they are a burden." Ray said bluntly. Emma looked offended by his remark and took Y/N's ball, ready to throw it at him. 

"Ray!" Emma whined. 

"But isn't that the truth?" Ray argued, completely unbothered by the fact that Emma was aiming the ball right at him. "Some of them aren't good at sports. There are even babies who can't walk." Y/N and Norman just watched, with Y/N trying to get her beloved volleyball back from Emma's grasp. 

"I have an idea of how to handle that." Emma proposed confidently.

"What is it?"

"By playing tag." 

"Huh?" The three of them looked at Emma incredulously. 

"Norman will be 'it', so the rest will run."

"We'll train them in form of a game?" Norman said, catching on quickly. "That way, Mama won't notice."

"Y/N and I'll train everyone's bodies. As for their minds..." Emma trailed off.

"Leave that to me." Norman smiled.

~~~~

And so, a week of brutal training began. Emma trained the kids' speed and stamina whilst Y/N trained the kids on their agility and reflexes. Norman trained the kids on their minds, such as being aware of their surroundings.

"This is interesting. Unlike before, it's impossible to catch me now." Thoma said confidently, completely unaware of Norman who was creeping up behind him. "In that case, I can also escape..."

*scream*

"I thought I had successfully run away from him..." Thoma sighed, laying down on the grass by the tree, defeated.

"It's not enough to just leave fake traces. You must observe the opponent's traces too." Ray spoke up, just as Y/N was walking over.

"Is that so?"

"Yes. Besides, Norman knows all about your habits. For example, Thoma..." Y/N was just about to explain more when their attention was caught by a bunch of kids running towards Sister Krone.

What is she doing?

Y/N stared suspiciously at Sister Krone as she walked towards them, Emma and Norman had just come back from their games of tag.

"It seems like you are having fun playing tag. I want to be good friends with everyone. Let me join you too. The time limit is 20 minutes. I'll be 'it'. Do your best to escape."

~~~~

"All right, what will the enemy do?" Ray mused as the three of them were in the forest. Emma had split up with them.

"She'll probably go for us first." Y/N offered.

"Along the way, she'll catch the little ones one by one. That's my guess." Ray smiled, Y/N nodded and the three of them went their separate ways. Well, Y/N attempted to split up with Ray anyways. 

"Stop following me,  Rayyyy..." Y/N whined as she run down the path, Ray beside her. 

"I'm not following you. You just happen to go the same way I'm going, coincidences happen." Ray shrugged, speeding up. Y/N rolled her eyes as she found a tree of her liking.