▌│█║▌║▌║ 3 ║▌║▌║█│▌

That's right. Mama is the enemy.

Y/N followed the trio back into the House, eager to get back inside. After all, lightning had just struck, it was possible that it was going to rain. 

"Y/N!" A voice called out to her. Y/N turned back, it was Emma. 

"Can I help you?" Y/N asked, tilting her head to the side cutely. Emma mentally squealed at her cuteness. 

"Do you want to go to the library? I have something I'd like to show you." Emma invited, gesturing to where the library was. 

"Is it urgent? If not, I'd like to shower and clean up first, if you don't mind." Y/N declined along with a shake of her head, her H/C hair shaking softly.

"A-Ah, I see. I-It's fine... I... I don't think it's too urgent." Emma replied before waving and heading towards the library. Y/N didn't move, staying at the spot, watching Emma retreating down the hallway. She sighed.

I'm sorry, this is a discussion you must do on you're own, Emma, Norman and... Ray.

~~~~

Y/N was walking down the hallway, it was around sometime during the evening before dinner. She felt very refreshed after her quick shower. Then, she heard some voices, more specifically, Emma and Norman's. Silencing her footsteps, she quietly peered around the corner, unaware that Ray was behind her as well. 

"First, let's get some rope. I think I know where to get it. Meet me at the hallway tonight at 10 pm." Norman said as he turned around and started heading up the stairs. 

"Wait-" Emma called for him, she pulled on his shirt, "If there are transmitters, there might also be surveillance cameras or wiretaps." Y/N smiled, shaking her head. She was about to leave before a hand gripped her wrist. She looked back to see Ray, her eyes widened and she almost made a noise. 

Ray held a finger to his lips, telling her to 'shut up', he also jerked his head towards the two who were still unaware and conversing in whispers, as if to say 'listen up, you need to know this'.

"Don't worry. I did a quick research, but I didn't find anything like that." Norman assured Emma, shrugging.

"When did you do that?" Emma asked, shock evident in her voice.

"But I was careless. The problem isn't the building. It's the thing they put in us." Norman sighed and walked up the stairs. By then, Ray and I had already left to our rooms, both furiously thinking.

~~~~

As Y/N walked out of her room, her attention was taken by a ringing bell nearby. 

Is that the dinner bell? Let's check it out. 

She followed the hall and turned around the corner, seeing Emma and Ray along with Mama, Norman was peeking around the corner. 

"Dinner is ready, Mama." Ray said in a flat voice while ringing the bell. Mama, who was caressing Emma's cheeks, smiled gently and nodded.

"I'm on my way." Mama replied as the kids ran out of the playroom. After receiving Mama's response, Ray nodded and made his way to the dining room. Y/N also walked out from the corner, earning a muffled shocked gasp from Norman. 

"Emma," Y/N turned back, "Norman, let's go and eat dinner!" She smiled brightly. It was as if Y/N's smile had brought back the two from their daze, Emma smiled brightly and rushed up to her.

"Okay!" 

Y/N didn't look back and quickly walked down the stairs, knowing that the two would be behind her.