"Trainee Y/N! What are you doing here? Go back to your team immediately!" A garrison yelled out to you "Sorry sir, I've lost track of my new team..." You did the salute and stared at the man "Tsk! Did your team get wiped out?" He asked and you nodded "Yes sir, but me and another teammate survived and are making their way to the rear guard," you said "Well then you'll be with Mikasa" Your eyes widened at hearing her name and you remembered that Eren was dead and you didn't know how to tell her or if you should even tell her...

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Mikasa walked towards you "Oh... My team... was wiped out..." You looked down at your boots "Do you know where Eren is? I thought he was in your team?" she stared at you with a worried look on her face that made you bite your lip and try your best not to cry "No... No, he wasn't in my team" you put on your fake smile as she let out a big sigh of relief. You followed behind Mikasa and while on your way of course, titans appeared and you did pretty complicated spins to slice the titans nape "I see why you surpassed Annie..." Mikasa turned to look at you "Ah... Thank you..." you smirked but the guilt you felt for not telling her that Eren was eaten by a titan was eating you up inside. eThe bell rang and you followed behind with Mikasa "Why aren't they climbing the wall?" you asked and followed Mikasa's stare and you noticed the building where the supply team was had titans surrounding it.

Mikasa began running and you followed behind and there were trainees sitting on the buildings "Annie!" Mikasa yelled out "Mikasa? I thought you were at the rearguard. And Y/n...?" Connie looked confused "I think I have an idea of what's happening... Sorry for involving my personal feelings but have you seen Eren's team?" you heard from a distance and your hearing began to fade away once again when you saw Armin sitting in a corner wide-eyed staring at nothing and you quickly ran to him "Armin...!" You whisper yelled and kneeled down next to him, he didn't react and you frowned "I'm sorry for not following you..." You put your hand on his cheek and his eyes slowly faced you and they were empty... The ocean color and happiness in his eyes were all drained out now... 

He wasn't the same anymore...he wasn't the same Armin that took you to that beautiful tree...every bit of hope and joy in his eyes was completely gone. You heard footsteps coming your way "Armin!" Mikasa's voice was heard and Armin's head immediately shot up with teary eyes "Armin are you hurt? Are you okay?" Mikasa kneeled down beside you and you noticed he gritted his teeth.

Mikasa stood up and looked around "Where's Eren?" she asked, Armin began crying again but this time he cried staring into her eyes which let her know what had happened. Armin cried out the names of those who died "These five died valiantly in the line of duty!" he stuttered out. "I'm sorry Mikasa. Eren...he sacrificed himself for me. Y/n tried saving him... But I- I couldn't do anything! I'm sorry." Armin yelled and Mikasa's gaze quickly went toward your direction, her eyes slightly showing a feeling of betrayal as you had known that Eren was dead and you didn't tell her...

"Armin. Calm down, now's not the time to get emotional." she put her hand on top of Armin's and spoke with no expression on her face. "Now stand up." She pulled him up and walked away as his face was left with a confused expression "Marco, if we eliminate the titans swarming HQ then we can refuel and climb up the walls. Isn't that right?" she walked towards the edge of the house "That's right but even with you here there's too many..." Marco responded "I can do it." You and Mikasa said at the same time and she looked at you from the corner of her eye "I am strong. Stronger than you guys. Very strong. Therefore, I can defeat those titans." She raised her blade up in the air "You are not only weak, but you are spineless cowards. I am disappointed in you." She pointed her blades towards everyone "Just stay here and watch."

Even though you knew it wasn't the right moment... you still felt quite offended at her words but you tried to brush off that feeling. Comrades began telling her she was crazy and tried to convince her not to "If I can't, I'll die. But if I win, I'll live. If I don't fight, I can't win." she went off and you ruffled Armin's hair and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek as you ran and followed behind her and pulled out your blades. Shouting from behind made you smile as you heard them zip through buildings, you used your strength to do extra complicated jumps and sliced titan's nape almost too perfectly "Hurry! Follow Mikasa and and Y/n!" you recognized Jean's voice and held in your smirk. You passed Mikasa and turned your head to face her "You're using too much gas!" you yelled "So are you." She replied back and you slowed down your speed to not run out and not 2 minutes later you saw Mikasa's gas run out.

You scoffed and you tried to follow her as you heard Armin yell her name out. You went faster as you looked for Mikasa in all the alleys and you found her about to face a titan "Mikasa!" You yelled out and she looked at you shocked "Take my gear it has enough gas for you to leave" You started taking it off "What? No! What about you?" she furrowed her eyebrows "You're not the only strong one. I can handle this. Your blades are in half and you're more important to the others, you're good at doing everything, especially using the gear but you know that there's someone slightly better than you without gear..." You adjusted the gear on her as she stared at you wide-eyed.

"Me." You smiled and she nodded and left as you turned to the titan "I can't believe she actually believed that..."  you slightly chuckled and you ran heading for the titan even though you knew you wouldn't survive but stopped halfway as you heard bigger stomps behind you. You ignored them and got into position to attack but you felt yourself rise off the ground and fall back down as you winced in pain "W-what?" you mumbled and looked up to a titan and it looked like he had just punched the other. It let out a loud roar and began destroying the other titan "A titan...killing another..?" you couldn't believe what you were seeing.

You were swept off the ground and gritted your teeth as you fell again but now you were on top of a house "Y/n! Are you hurt?" Armin stood up and helped you up "You guys okay?" Connie appeared next to him. You three noticed the titans and the one that had just killed the other was in sight again "That titan..." you glanced at the skeleton of the other titan as Armin did wide-eyed. It got into a fighting position and it only threw one punch and its head flew off and hit a building, it tried getting up but it stepped on its nape "I-it finished it off? It knew how to kill it!?" Armin stuttered out "We have to move before it kills us!" Connie yelled "It won't, it's not showing interest in us. It should've attacked us by now," you said as Armin nodded in agreement "It knows combat skills too. What is it?" he added.

"We'll need to head to HQ" Connie frowned "Wait! Y/n doesn't have gear!" Armin looked concerned "Oh? I didn't notice...What do we do without you?" Connie and Armin looked at each other worried and you just stood there awkwardly "We can only do one thing. Take my gear. It has everything... Just let me keep this blade, I don't wanna die..." Armin helped put the gear on your waist "B-But Armin-" "Use it to save everyone" Armin cut you off and you grabbed the blade he had that had snapped in half from your fall and failed attack and you threw it off the building "N-no..!" his eyes widened "Armin... I won't leave you here..." you put your hand on top of his and stared into his eyes "B-but carrying someone while leaping through a Titan filled area-" before Armin could continue Connie cut him off "Let's go!" he grabbed Armin's arm and dragged him as you began running to prepare to jump off the building.

"Wait! Listen to me. I have a plan!" Armin snatched his arm back and you guys stopped before you could jump off "A plan?" Connie asked "You two will have to execute it, so you decide... I know it's crazy, but could we use that titan?" he said as your eyes slightly widened and Connie raised an eyebrow "That titan?"..."It attacks other titans... It isn't interested in us. Could we somehow lead it to the supply area? If it defeats the other titans, everyone might be saved!" Armin looked serious and you tilted your head to the side.

"Lead it!? How would we do that!?" Connie asked shocked and Armin responded, "I think it's fighting instinctively. The two of you will defeat the titans near it. That should make it move to find more. It should head to HQ" You nodded your head "We can't do something that dangerous on a hunch!" Connie yelled out and you spoke up "But if it works, we might be able to destroy all the titans in HQ...It's worth a try." You shrugged your shoulders and Armin smiled at you as Connie was freaking out. "Are you serious?" Connie yelled in your face "Yes, I'm serious. Let's go with Armin's plan." You did some stretches and they looked at you in disbelief.

You began running as they followed behind Connie carrying Armin, you killed any titan you spotted and heard that loud roar again. You crashed into the window of the supply team right after the titan punched another "Y/N?" you heard Jean yell out to you "Y-you're alive!?" Jean stuttered out and you sighed loudly "You did it, Armin!" You smiled and hugged him tightly as he winced "Sorry!" you pulled away and you looked at his face and smiled when you noticed he was blushing.

(2.5K ;) )