𝟏. 𝐍𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝

(Revised)

"Your homework was due by yesterday, so today we'll be reviewing."

'Homework?'

You cocked your head to the side, wondering when the hell your English teacher assigned homework.

Knowing fair and well there was no English work in your bag, you searched around your bag, as if you did. Looking around as your classmates began to pull out their homework, you received a small jab from behind. You flinched, whirling around with a death stare.

"What, shithead?"

Oikawa rolled his eyes, as you crossed your eyes and stuck your tongue out.

"Didn't do it?" He smirked.

Your jaw clenched.

"Of course I did, I just didn't bring it with me."

With a raised eyebrow, he sniffed and looked you up and down.

"Whatever you say."

"Shut up, Oikawa."

"Okay slacker, I'm not the one that-"

"Oikawa? Feeling the need to share?"

He stuttered, looking from you to Mr. Barstad.

"N-no I was just- she-"

"No? Okay, let's continue then."

His shoulders slumped as he huffed, slouching down into his chair.

"So not fair." He mumbled

You snickered, covered with a cough under the teacher's glare.

Glancing at Oikawa sideways, you smiled smugly, sneaking ridiculous facial expressions whenever possible.

__________------『🌻』------__________

You threw your bag over your shoulder, heading straight to your locker. After twisting the lock, you swung it open and switched your English Literature textbook for your Mathematics Notebooks. Making your way to your next class, you passed Tooru, who waved lazily. Grinning, you stopped and stuck your tongue out at him, walking forward without so much as a glance back.

"Oi L/N!"

With excessively drooping shoulders, you spun around with a raised eyebrow.

Your English teacher stuck his head out of his classroom, after hearing Oikawa yell.

The loud-mouth himself was flipping you off, turning and speeding away as you acknowledged it.

You dropped your bag and trailed after him, screaming.

"Oikawa you better fucking run!"

He cackled with laughter, looking like a maniac as he ran. He weaved through the crowded hallway, barely avoiding multiple altrifications. To your entertainment, in a few short motions he was face-down on the ground, having tripped over a bookbag. Your sneakers skidding the hall floor and you howled with laughter with your hands wrapped around your torso. The hallway echoed with your raging laughter while the students around you stared back and forth.

Wiping away tears, you caught a flash of red out of the corner of your eye. Your snapped your gaze to Oikawa, who was wide-eyed, holding a gushing nose bleed.

"Dude!" Your jaw dropped.

"What you mean 'dude', this is your fault, jerk!"

He stood still blinking and holding the bridge of his nose, his chin upwards. You snickered, grabbing the hm of his jacket and leading him to the bathroom.