☾ 01. 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩

Start from the beginning

And soon her fingers traced through the flowers that were laid before her, where she allowed her finger to run through them, eventually picking up one and she turned, hearing the sound of Kokushibo's breathing.

"Here," she spoke out, and Kokushibo blinked his eyes a few times.

"I'm here," he spoke out and [name]'s eyes widened slightly as she turned to where his voice was heard, and she couldn't help but an embarrassed smile on her face as she handed him the flower.

"For you!" she spoke out and Kokushibo stared at the yellow lily she was holding out. He tilts his head slightly, wondering why she had given it to him in the first place.

"Ah. It's the yellow lily, right? The smell is a little different from all the other lilies. A yellow lily symbolises gratitude!" she spoke out, her hand getting a little sore from holding out too long and Kokushibo noticed it, where he held her gently by the wrist and picked the flower out from her hand.

"Hmm..." he hummed in response and [name] smiled widely as she started to rearrange the flowers, which Kokushibo stood at the side and watched. Wondering how she was able to tell which flowers is which with just its scent.

"Where is it..." she whispered out, somehow trying to find something and Kokushibo wondered what she was looking for. He watched as she reached out, patting the wooden floor of the patio, and she let out a sigh.

"It's gone," she mumbled out and Kokushibo stood next to her, squatting down did he look at the sad expression that was visible on her face.

"What's gone?" he asked, and [name] shook her head in response as she clutched the front of her kimono as she let out a soft sigh.

"Nothing..." she whispered out as her shoulders sunken due to a slight sadness and Kokushibo didn't know what to do. Yet, his hands reached out as he gently ruffled her on her locks, where she laughed softly.

"Sorry, you shouldn't have to deal with me acting like this. Would you like some tea?" she asked, not waiting for his reply as she stood up, stretching her back. She turned to walk into the estate with ease, and Kokushibo turned to look at her.

Noticing how she had her hands out as she tried to find her way through the house with ease, avoiding the need to bump into anything and injure herself in the process.

He stood up, following her closely as he wanted to have a look at what she was doing. His eyes widened slightly as he noticed how she was picking out some chopped up woods that were from the sad pile at the side, placing them beneath the stove.

He watched as she reached out, her hand patting onto the pile of chopped up woods, only to have a slight frown on her face as she let out a soft sigh.

"I need to get more..." she mumbled out as she turned, reaching out to touch the stove as she needed to lit the wood on the fire. She placed some leaves and twigs as well that was close to her, stashing them into the fireplace.

Her eyes widened slightly as she was held by the arm and was pulled up, where she felt large hands around her waist, lifting her and setting her on what seems to be the table she uses to prepare her meals.

She could hear the sound of the leaves ruffling, and soon the sound of the leaves crackling due to fire was heard. She blinked her blind eyes a few times as she heard the sound of the pot being taken off the stove, and then she felt someone tapping her on the thigh.

"Where to get water?" Kokushibo asked and [name] pointed out of the kitchen through the small window, where he noticed that there was a small well available there. He eventually managed to gather a bucket of water, refilling the pot and setting it on the stove once again.