-01-

Lisa's POV

"Don't tell me you're still adjusting in our school." Rosie told me while we're walking towards the corridor.

I stayed silent while holding my drink. The wind hitting our skirts while I'm looking at the hall where the varsities are playing. What a feeling.

My eyes suddenly went to Jaehyun, the basketball Team Captain. He has the badboy image... In the school. A son of my parents colleague. And we... even for one... haven't talk. I don't care anyway..

That's good, I don't want myself to associate with him.

His eyes went on me and he then smirked. I rolled my eyes and shifted my gaze in the front. It's been two months...

"It's been 2 months.." I uttered and pouted.

"Exactly!" Rosie reacted.

I didn't say anything. My life is so messed up before, It got worsen when I moved here. TF. I just want to go back where I belong. It's for sure, not here.

"Can't you just move on from that ignorant punk?" Rosie sounded so annoyed and so done at the same time.

I'm so done with him, too.

"He's not a punk." I defended Taehyung.

After his rejections and all, you're still not over him. Wow, you're a freaking hero, Lalisa. Just wow.

I closed my eyes and took a breath. Taehyung. A whole-ass genius with a rich family, add that he is good-looking. He has it all.

Tsk.

Who wouldn't like him!? Psh.

"Get your senses back, girl. He doesn't like you.." Rosie even mocked me..

"You're not helping, by the way." I smiled sarcastically.

He has been my 'childhood sweetheart'. Cringe but it's true! We were literally bestfriends (Well, that's like 7 years ago) before going to the US. But now...

I thought it's still the same. Dumb.

"Just get over him!" Rosie convinced me again.

"I'm trying!" I pouted.

"Geez just find another guy to fuck!" She rollef her eyes.

My eyes widened, "I'm too young for that! Your mouth! Ew!"

She made a face infront of me, "Instead of chasing that ignorant Taehyung."

I sighed, "I'm not chasing him anymore, LOL. I'm better off without him." I pretended like I was so brave and that I didn't care of him.

It's just really weird. Maybe he never treated me as a friend before. Bold of me to expect something from the great Kim Taehyung. The baddest guy.

I'll try to move on and just be casual with him. "As much as possible, I won't interact with him."

------

We're here at the classrom now and the first thing I saw... is Taehyung teaching Hana something... For the Nth time. Again. What the hell.

For real, can't this girl get any of the lesson? She'll literally get into Tae's seat every damn second. Darn. Dumbass.

Just like usual, he didn't even try to glance at me. Or is he just not aware that I am here. Or maybe he simply does not care. I sighed and quietly sat on my chair. You'll see... You'll see...

Can't believe yesterday, I was just crazily following him and now? I hope I get my sense back now. I feel so low after realizing those things. Chasing a man that doesn't have feelings for me. Or didn't like me at all. Lmao.

You may be my first love but I won't let you be my first heartbreak. Hmp. I don't have anyone to blame right now but myself. Why chase him anyway, there's alot of boy who like me anyway.

Afternoon classes started and I was just listening to the teacher. I'm sitting infront of him so maybe I'll change my seat tomorrow.

"You're quiet." Rosie whispered while we are doing an activity in the last subject.

"Ssh." I said.

Maybe she's not used to it. I usually go and annoy Tae when doing an activity and pretend that I want him to tutor me but I didn't do it today.

Because.

I'm.

Over.

Him.

"Won't you go and ask Taehyung?" She asked, enough for our classmates near us to hear it.

But they didn't react.

"I got the lessons right, Rosie. Just do it." I said in an annoying tone.

"He's looking at you." She whispered.

I sighed and badly wanted to smile and look at him but I know it'd just won't help me from this moving on process and also, that's impossible, he would just look at me when he's annoyed or sumthng.

I didn't mind her and just kept on writing. I don't want to get involve with him anymore. It's something I don't want to remember.

Like hell...

I did those freaking weird things?

I finished the activity fast as I passed my paper after him. This time I'm sure he looked at me because we got in each other's way when I was about to pass mine. I saw him in my peripheral but I just ignored it. Focus on what you have right now, Lisa.

I walked to my seat after and just looked outside. Just realizing that school is tiring. 4 more years to go, huh...

I didn't know that this would be the effect on me.

I saw Rosie passed her paper and sat down beside me again. She's like investigating me.

"You alright?" She asked.

I nodded calmly.

"You're quite quiet and.." She looked at the back, "You're not bothering him." She pertained to Taehyung.

That is the right term. I was really bothering him and it was me, I would really be annoyed so I understand if he doesn't like me because I know to myself what I did was really disgusting. A girl shouldn't push herself to a man who once told her to back off already. But I just tried and look what I've got.

"Good for me." I told.

--------