"Yes." Remus and Ophelia nodded together as Alice and Marlene gaped at Ophelia.

"Lucky!" Marlene whined. "Why do you guys get to do all the cool stuff!?"

As Marlene pouted James walked in with two brown paper bags in hand. "Thought you guys would want some real food, not the mushy stuff Poppy serves—"

Lily suddenly ran forward and through her arms around James neck. James stumbled backwards in shock as the two brown paper bags tumbled to the ground.

"What you do for Remus is so sweet!" Lily said.

"I—I didn't know you—I didn't—I—" James stuttered as his glasses felt to the crook of his nose.

"You really have matured!" Lily sighed letting go of him.

"Mhm. . ." James croaked as he stood stock still in the middle of the hospital wing.

"I think your giving my brother a stroke from shock, Lils." Ophelia giggled as James tried to gather the spilled content of food on the floor.

"Who are you and what have you done with, Lily, I Hate Potter, Evans?" Marlene smirked as Lily flushed pink and hid her face behind her mask of red hair.

"If you tease me I'll hex you. . ." Lily whispered harshly sending a glare towards her three friends who were opening their mouths to make comments.

"Ouch, harsh Lils." Ophelia winced as she held her heart.

"And what do you think we'd say? We definitely wouldn't exchange galleons because you fell in love with James." Marlene shrugged smiling innocently.

"I hate you all." Lily grumbled taking a book out of her bag and hiding behind it.

Peter walked in panting the next moment with a few papers and books stacked in his hand.

"I—I—got your. . .—hom-homework, O—phelia. . ." He breathed littering the papers and books at the end of her bed. "And—and yours, Moony." He added littering the other half of papers at Remus' bedside.

"Jeez you miss not even two days and you miss so much." Ophelia grimaced looking at the homework.

"It's not that much, it's mostly all the notes we've taken for you guys. Exams are here in just 4 months!" Lily tsked from behind her book.

"Lily, it's only the middle of January! 4 months! We don't need to start studying until 0." Marlene groaned.

"Alice you've been particularly quiet. What's up?" Ophelia asked as Marlene and Lily started to feud.

"N-nothing. . ." Alice said looking up out of her daze.

"Alice and Frank are dating!" Marlene interjected quickly, breaking off her conversation with Lily.

"You what!?" Ophelia shrieked. "How could you not tell me earlier!? Sure you've just been doing an occasional snog. But this, this is a step up!"

"I wanted to wait until you were better. I didn't want you to over exert yourself in excitement." Alice mumbled as he face turned bright red.

Ophelia snorted with an eye roll. "Oh please, over exert."

Alice mumbled incoherently as Ophelia grinned.

Marlene suddenly clutched her heart and gasped.

"What? Marley are you having a heart attack? Stroke?" Lily fussed.

"No, no." Marlene shooed her off. "I just remembered though, I LEFT A PERFECTLY GOOD CHOCOLATE IN MY BAG! It's probably all melted!" Marlene wailed as she got up and ran out of the hospital wing.