I was in my room, I finished washing and blow drying my hair, I slipped on a large hoodie and laid down on my bed, I heard a knock on the door, "It's open!" I call out, I heard the door creak open and I saw Gojou standing there, I furrowed my brows, "Sorry I meant it's locked." I turned the other way, "Can we just talk... please..." He asks, I sighed and stood up, I craned my neck up, he was tall, even for a sixteen year old, Gojou would've easily been taller than 180cm while I was only around 166cm, I saw his eyes go down to my bare legs and his face flushed red, "My eyes are up here genius." I slap his cheek lightly, "O-oh, of course." He cleared his throat, "Look, I'm sorry for teasing you, it's just that... I don't know, it's a stupid reason." He covers his eyes in embarrassment, "Just spit it out," I sit back down on my bed, "It's cause you give the cutest reactions. I felt bad after tonight so I asked around what your favourite things were and here." He brings out chocolates, lollies, a box of DVDs and a stuffed bear, I blushed bright red, "W-W-Who said I like those things." I stuttered, "From the get-go, you haven't liked me, is there a reason? Is it cause we're a pair? If you don't want that, we can switch and you can go with either Suguru-san or Ieiri-san." He offers, I look down and shake my head, "No. It's not that..." I murmur, "Then what is it? I promise I won't tease you about it, can you tell me why you hate me so much?" He fiddles with a strand of my hair, "It's the Gojou family..." I look up, tears were pooling in my eyes, his eyes widen, "My mother and father were killed my cursed spirits, by the time your family showed up, they saw the state they were in and didn't even give it a second glace, they said they were good as dead and walked off... that's why I hate the Gojou's so much." I clenched my fists, I felt him pull me into a hug, "Let me go!" I thumped his chest, he kept his grip around me, "I promise, I'm always one call away. If my family's betrayed you once already, I swear on my life I'll protect you from anything and everything that tries to hurt you." He whispers, I felt my walls fall down, "G-Goj-Satoru." I grabbed the fabric on the back of his shirt, "You know, I'm the first sorcerer in my family to be born with the Six Eyes and Limitless in the last hundred years." He says, I look up at him and deadpan, "Was that meant to impress me?" I say monotony, he sweats and averts his eyes, "Why are you like this? Once second I absolutely hate you and the next..." I didn't dare admit you, "You just love me don't you?" He teases, "GET OUT!" I screamed, "Hai, hai, princess." He kisses my forehead and shuts the door behind him, I was a blushing mess, I wiped my eyes dry and I stared at the teddy bear on my bed along with the lollies, chocolate and DVDs, I put one into my TV and pressed play, hugging the bear tight to my chest, as much as I didn't want to say so, his arms around me made me feel so safe, I buried my face into the bear and the faint smell of Satoru was still there, "I hate you." My voice muffled from the bear.

"Do you, Satoru Gojou take Yuki Inumaki to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks, "I do." He slips the ring on my finger, "So you, Yuki Inumaki take Satoru Gojou to be your lawfully wedded husband." He asks, I pursed my lips, "This is so embarrassing, everyone's watching." I muttered, the preist raised his eyebrow at me, "I do, I do alright. Geez." I huffed, "Even on our wedding day, you're still the same Yuki I fell in love with." Satoru smiles down at me, he was now a towering 190cm while I was just hanging in there at 168cm, I only managed to gain a few extra centimeters but this man skyrocketed, "You may kiss the bride." The preist says, Satoru didn't have his blindfold on and he stared down at me with his blue eyes, "Hey bonehead, he said kiss the bride, you know far too well that I can't reach you." I grumbled and had an ick mark, "Oh what a shame, I guess we're just never going to get properly married then." He shrugs and had a sly grin on his face, "YOU IDIOT! GET DOWN HERE!" I shout, "Nope~ You've got to come up here honey." He points at his lips, "BAKATORU! GET DOWN HERE!" I kick his leg, the priest sweatdrops while all the people who attended our wedding just sat there with a blank stare, 'They're at it again. Old habits die hard.' they were all thinking, then he suddenly swooped down and kissed my lips, everyone cheered and clapped, I blushed bright red, I was so embarrassed, so many people were watching us kiss, I slapped his shoulder to tell him to break apart, he opened one eye and winked, not letting go and cupping my cheek so I couldn't pull away, "Sat-mhph-oru!" I couldn't speak properly with his lips in my mouth.

"You're such a pain you know that?" I crawl onto his bare chest, "I could say the same for you, it took me x amount of years to finally win you over and you still torment me." He wriggles around, "Shut up love." I rest my cheek on him, "You're such a tsundere. When it's just us two, you're so cuddly and loving, why can't you be like this when we're around others? I just wish I could show off my loving wife but all you do is kick me." He teases, "Oh fine then," I shimmy off him and face the other way, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding~" He turns me back around, "That's what I thought." I straddle him and pepper his face, neck and chest with kisses, "I love you, you know that?" I whispered as I buried myself into his neck, "Don't worry, no matter how hard you kick me, I know you do sweetie. You just get flustered." I felt him put his hands on my waist, "I love when you wear my shirts, you look so cute." He smiles, "Oh shush, I never thought I'd take on the family name I hate so much." I felt myself get sleepier, "Don't think of Gojou like that then. Think of the name Gojou as finally being mine." He whispers and faintly draws his fingers between my shoulderblades.

"I love you"

Flashback end

"I'm grateful to you." The curse says, I stare at him, "I don't need your gratitude, I've already received it from lots of others. I have no regrets." I smiled and closed my eyes, he laughed and was about to touch me, then, both of us stopped, the ceiling shattered and Yuuji, Nanami and Satoru jumped in, "Sorry, but you've really pissed me off now." Satoru took his blindfold off and drew his finger across in a line, then the spirit's shoulder was completely sliced, all our eyes widened and the domain expansion shattered and dissipated, "Now! I'll kill you!" Yuuji ran forwards, Nanami, Satoru and I following him, then, the curse changed the shape of his soul once more and expanded, the target was huge but the flow of cursed energy is calm, there are no counters, we can all land an attack for certain, it's our last chance, we don't need tactics, we just need brute strength, Yuuji used his divergent fist and it blew up, "W-Where'd it go?!" He looks around, "Bye-bye!" He slithered into the gutter, "Hold up!" Yuuji runs after it, "That was fun~" He slowly crawls in, Nanami slams his hand into the gutter to try to grab it, "Tch. Ino-kun, the core has escaped into the sewers. Please scour everything from my current location to the southeast. Even you could exorcise I'm right now. Let's pursue him too!" Nanami turns to Yuuji, I ran over to him as he collapsed, "Yuuji!" I held him, the three of us crowded around him as he lost consciousness, "Yuuji!" I shook him but he was fast asleep.