30- Fuckin' Mold Man

Start from the beginning

"Are there any signs of breathing on the shore?" Bruno asked as Narancia turned towards the boat

"There's no one on the shore!" Narancia said with a worried expression.

"Wait Bucciarati!" Fugo yelled, "Until we know what attacked, it would be to dangerous to move."

"I know that if we go up on the shore, we're going to be attacked by whatever this thing is!" Narancia yelled as he jumped back down into the boat, "Fugo!"

Narancia gasped as mold ruptured from his body and the turtle's.

"It's on me?!" Narancia screamed

"You idiot! You should have listened!" Fugo scolded as the Mold quickly encroached on the group inside the turtle.

"This is..." Bruno looked around at the quickly approaching mold while Narancia screamed in pain in the background.

Mold was beginning to those closest to the walls, except you for some reason. You looked around to see everyone holding some part of their body that had grown mold.

"Wh-Where the hell is it attacking from?!"Mista said as he looked around.

"Mi-Mista!" Narancia yelled in pain as he reached out towards the gunslinger.

"Grab onto me!" Mista yelled as he shot his arm out towards his younger teammate.

"Mista! Don't stretch out your hand!" Giorno yelled, "This stand has something like a switch that gives it the chance to attack!"

Mista froze in place.

"Chance to attack?" Mista said as his hand trembled and sweat ran down his face.

"What does  that mean?" He asked as he lowered his arm. Mista screamed and lifted his hand as the tips of his fingers on the arm that he was lowering sprouted mold.

"So the attack begins when our bodies move down to a lower location?" Mista asked, "B-But... At this rate, you guys will be..."

You watched as the mold spread more, some was on Trish's thigh, Abbacchio's calf, Fugo's arm, and Giorno's hand. For some reason, despite you being near the others, the mold wouldn't grow on you.

Trish screamed as the mold grew on her, it was probably painful so you didn't blame her. You looked over to Giorno, who was just staring at his moldy hand.

'I guess he's thinking?' You thought to yourself before looking to Bruno for his orders.

"If you move to a lower location from where you originally were, it reacts and attacks!" Giorno yelled.

"This is a stand!" Bucciarati yelled at Giorno, "Why in the world would it work like that?"

That was when it dawned on you.

"To expand the stand's range even further!" You piped in, causing everyone's attention to fall on you, "Think about it! As people get infected and move to lower areas, the mold will spread from the corpses!"

Giorno nodded.

"If people move a bit further before dying, the mold's range keeps growing." The blond continued, "That's exactly what they want. Because the stand ability is the user's unconscious will."

"Climb up Narancia!" Fugo yelled at his orange friend, "Get off the boat and back on shore!"

"Mista!" Narancia yelled, taking a shaky step forwards and reaching out.

"Hurry up! Move forwards more!" Mista commanded, his arm outstretched.

Narancia tried taking another step, but his leg gave out due to the mold on his foot.

"My foot!" Narancia yelled as he started to fall.

"Throw the turtle Narancia!" Bruno ordered, "Throw it towards Mista!"

Trish gasped and turned towards Bruno in shock. Narancia tried throwing the turtle, but his fingers gave out, causing him to drop it.

"Ok Narancia." Mista said as he aimed his pistol, "That's perfect. That shot's just fine!"

Mista fired three shots, two Sex Pistols on each bullet, redirecting the bullets towards the engine.

"You and the turtle are in the absolute perfect spot!" Mista said coolly.

The engine exploded, propelling the turtle and Narancia onto shore, stopping the mold.

'I guess this is Mista's badass moment'

---

A/N

HERE'S Y'ALLS (probably) WEEKLY JUICE

I hope you all enjoyed!

Stay tuned and I'll see you next time!