Kai: "aaahhhh alright alright alright alright ok I'll tell you"

Lani: "well go on"

Kai: "your family isn't dead they are alive but aren't here"

Lani: "where are they"

Kai: "Italy"

Lani: "liar"

Kai: "no seriously the Polibios are Italian"

Lani: "oh thanks"

💭explains the last name💭

I finally let go of his arm and take my foot off his back and sit back down on the cliff.

He sits back next to me looking like he was about to cry.

💭I didn't want him to feel alone. I didn't want him to feel unappreciated. I didn't want him to feel unwanted. I didn't want him to feel unloved. I know what he did was wrong but no one on this earth should feel as if they need to let go of their lives. I know I am an assassin but this used to be my best friend. And plus my parents are alive💭

I took his head and set it on my chest.

Soon I took his head off because he wasn't crying anymore.

Lani: "you know I'm still mad at you right"

Kai: "yea"

We then hear someone calling for Kai and hear footsteps less thank 3 feet away. So they probably seen us already.

Tia: "Kairi wth"

Ale: "yea dude you just left us at the cabin"

I get into fighting position and start stepping back with Kais hand in mine.

I usually keep 2 machetes behind my back with samurais but I didn't have that today but I did have my gun and my 2 knives. Soon I pull my gun out still holding Kais hand.

Kai: "wait no these are my friends you know them it Mattia and Alejandro"

Lani: "thanks for informing me but I want to kill these people"

Kairi pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear.

💭I wish I were taller than him. I'm 5'3 and he's 5'4.💭

Kai: "listen these are my friends and I'm sorry for your family but just not now you can't kill them now. We can be best friends like we used to just don't kill them now"

Lani: "ok fine whatever"

I push Kairi towards the other boys and start walking away.

I then hear a gunshot. I look back to see the boy about 5'8 pointing at me.

While Kairi was coming towards me

💭horrible aim💭

I shot him in his leg and kept it moving.