They walk up to the room; Jin not talking to them much as they planned, walking back and forth and eyeing the door from time to time just waiting for Jungkook to appear. As soon as he enters Jin stands up and before Jungkook can even show surprise and say a word he enquires “When was the last time you met Taehyung, any of you?” Jin keeps his eyes on Jungkook “Specially you”

Freed hesitates but Namjoon speaks up first “We…it has been long like three weeks before, he was barely seen we just exchanged friendly greetings” Jin expected that he waits for Jungkook to answer. Jungkook frowns looking at everyone present their “What is happening? What is this all about? Why are you here?”

“Just answer the damned question” Jin says almost gritting his teeth.

Jungkook’s frown deepens “Like three or four days before” Jin expected that “And a week before that, did you meet him then too?” He asks Jungkook the three members just watch them, unable to comprehend anything.

“Seriously what is this enquiry for, where is Taehyung?” Jungkook asks irritated too.

“I just asked a simple question can’t you answer it?”

“I met him yes, so what, he is my therapist I have to meet him time to time but not now that I have recovered” Jungkook had just finished when he feels his head go dizzy with the punch landing on his face and the pain crawling on his cheek. Freed looks at Jin in shock, drawing in a deep gasp.

“What the fuck is this about?” Jungkook shouts losing his temper too and glaring at Jin.

“I don’t know what your issues were, he never disclosed, but I know you were his good friend that’s what he told, you all were” He points at the four of them “And this is how you treat him ‘Just a therapist whom you don’t care of now as you have recovered’, what a way to thank him, while he took all your pain and lying there in hospital, he who never shared his pains to anyone do you even know how he felt, what he had gone through, he would never tell and you will never care, because he is just an annoying therapist whom you pushed away, punched whenever wanted, what wrong did he do to deserve this?” Jin cries, they look down in shame.

“What happened to him? Where is he?” Jungkook asks holding Jin’s arm tightly. He was so shocked with the information he didn’t care if Jin pushes him away or slaps him again, it was about Taehyung and he knows how much he care for that person.

“I saw it the pain and pressure he went through, the trauma he went through back at that time and now you didn’t help either, this was what we feared, Jimin used to say we shouldn’t let him do it again but he still did it, he said you needed it or you will be gone, he was scared for you, worried for you” Jin looks away “We were so oblivious, we thought he has forgotten everything, is fine now, but he had the memories, the pain with him it came back with the words you threw at him, tell me Jungkook have you ever once considered his feelings, he let you do your things and you just did, without considering my brother is a human too, my brother whom I will wish to have as a sibling in other lives too, have you ever seen the pain like he saw in your eyes, do you even know he never wanted to do this job it was because of you only he did it, to save you he went through this hell, what did he get in return, you couldn’t acknowledge his feelings but at least showed him respect, some gratefulness, you are the one selfish here not my brother” Freed looks at Jin then at Jungkook in shock, putting the pieces together, Hoseok feels his eyes water. 

“What happened to him?” he asks. Jungkook takes a step back asking “How did you know I said it?”

Jin looks down “He will survive don’t worry, he has to, he is stronger than any of you here, and he has the biggest heart” Jin looks up, gaze turning to Jungkook. He smiles looking at Jungkook who was not moving from his place looking down in shock, hands trembling, “I am not a pro like Tae but even I can tell you are just in denial Jungkook, he murmured it while not fully conscious” the rockstar looks at him, eyes going wide and hesitance on face.