The paparazzi caught us!

I was so excited that I could be working on a movie a real role in a real movie and it's all thanks to Helena I wish I could express how I felt but I couldn't,we have slept together but I didn't know if she really felt anything.

I was planning to go back to Florida for a couple of days to see my dad but I didn't want to leave Helena but I don't know if she would come with me.
I wanted to ask her so bad.
She was sitting in the kitchen reading a script.
Fight club production had almost come to an end.
"Hey Helena?".
She said "what's wrong Y/n?".
I said "no nothing I just want to tell you I'll be gone for 3 days!".

Her face saddened "why?".
I smiled and said I have to go back to Florida to see my dad!
She smiled "oh ok,when are you going?".
I said "oh I'm thinking of going on Thursday (it was Monday)".
She said "why don't you go on Saturday because I can maybe go with you because that's when I have a break from filming!".

I was so happy but I had to contain myself.

"Umm...ok I'll call my dad and say we are having a guest!".

Me and Helena never really had conversations about what we did.
So I didn't know if she liked me or not,so it was hard to tell.

Me and Helena were planning to go out somewhere,we didn't really know where.

We got in the car there was about 5 paparazzi waiting outside I think they heard about my job opportunity.
Helena drove off and we somehow managed to lose the paparazzi.
We drove into a random car park.

Helena turned to me.
"You know what Y/n I'm just going to come out and say it...I like you,ever since I first had a conversation with you I knew you were special!".

I started to blush.
"I'm glad you're feeling the same Helena,I've been thinking about you non-stop!".

She asked me.
"When did you know you were gay?"

I started to laugh.
"Well I had the biggest crush on princess Diana and when she passed that broke my heart I would cry every night!".

She said.
"I think I've always liked the way women were and looked and acted but I never pursued it until you came along!".

I lent over and kissed her.
We heard the click of a camera.

Me and Helena knew that a paparazzi had caught us it was only a matter of time until the pictures were published.

THIS CHAPTERS PHOTO!