'Always. Come to us when you have finished.'

With that, Stephen was left holding onto nothing.

****************

'You once spoke of bumping and grinding, I wish to see it.'

Tony looked up from his schematics of the Spider Suit, smiling in amusement as he stared at Loki standing in his lab, arms crossed.

'Hello, Loki, nice to see you, how've you been? Me? Oh, I'm fine.'

Loki prowled closer, pulling his chair out and spinning it around so Tony was now staring up at him.

'Are you trying to say you want to go out for the night?' He could be down with that. Tony couldn't remember the last time he'd gone out for a night out.

'And watch others lust over you? Not in the slightest. Come, show me.'

Tony looked around the lab, a hand raised for effect.

'Ask your FRIDAY to lock down the lab. Total security. None but Stephen can get in,' Loki ordered, eyes gleaming.

'You heard him, FRIDAY.'

'May I use my magic to enter your mind? I promise it is only for an illusion. You can trust me,' Loki's hands framed his face, pressing a lingering, bruising kiss to Tony's mouth.

He's going to invade your mind. Don't let him.

Tony held the green gaze, ignoring the whispering doubt in his mind, that this was one of Loki's tricks, that he was going to do what Wanda had. He could feel himself sinking into the doubts, startling as Loki bit his lower lip.

'I do believe your dancing will be alluring, dear one,' Loki purred against his mouth. 'FRIDAY? Play music suitable for what Tony calls bumping and grinding, please.'

A low sultry beat thudded through the lab.

'I trust you,' Tony answered, more because he wanted to carry on with the spell Loki was weaving over his body than anything else.

In an instant the lab was gone, and they were in a busy club. Scantily dressed girls danced, glistening muscles undulating as the they moved to the beat. Tony remembered this night, it was one of the better ones of his memory, the stranger he took home that night one of the best sexual experiences of his life.

'I need a drink,' he gasped out. 'It's a little hard to dance stone cold sober, Lokes.'

'Nonsense, Tony Stark, party animal, playboy. I know your flair for the dramatics,' Loki's fingers trailed over his throat, walking around from behind him. When he stopped in front of Tony, he could feel his eyes bug out of his head.

Loki only had his leather pants on.

The illusion was fantastic. Tony could smell the alcohol on the air, sweat coating the dancers' bodies, the musk of sweat enshrouding them all. The vibrations of music matched the thumping he could feel through the floor, snaking up into the muscles of his legs.

'Now. Show me,' Loki ordered, hands on Tony's hips.

The synergy of beat and sensation made Tony move, swaying his hips from side to side, intent on seducing Loki, smiling as he drew the green gaze. Thrusting them from side to side in sharp snaps, he tilted his head back provocatively, exposing his vulnerable throat to Loki's hungry gaze. He was yanked close to Loki's body, feeling the hard muscles under his hands. The irresistible allure of the beat melted Tony's reservations and he gave himself up to the music and by extension, to the god.