Which was why you hadn't mentioned it in ages. But now, while you're stuck in quarantine together, what better time to push those limits?

»»-----  ☠  -----««

Dabi drew you back out of your thoughts with a sharp smack to your ass. His lips were at your ear and his low voice sent a wave of desire right to your core -"Are you falling asleep on me, doll? I said, I've got a bit of a situation I could use your help with." He nibbled at your earlobe before moving down to bite the soft skin of your neck. His teeth sunk into you at first, then he sucked at the tender area - pulling a moan from your lips.

Instinctively, you separated your thighs to allow him access to your shorts as his skilled fingers danced along your hip bone. He always had this intoxicating hold on you; the slightest suggestion had you obeying his every request. You could feel your mind starting to cloud over, wanting nothing more than to have Dabi touch you - kiss you - move inside of you...

You pulled your head back, almost literally shaking the haze from your mind. There was one thing you wanted more than for him to fuck you senseless. You wanted to convince him to try things your way tonight.

Your hand moved to grab his, stopping him from reaching the apex of your thighs. Dabi pulled his face away from your neck in surprise, staring at you the way a dog might after you've scolded it for chewing on the couch.

"Do you... not want me tonight, Y/N?" the villain asked. You could practically feel him emotionally pulling away from you, reverting back to his cool and standoffish self.

You reached up to touch one scarred cheek, turning Dabi's face to make him look you in the eyes. "I always want you, Dabi. I just want to try things my way tonight." With that statement, you closed your eyes and pressed your lips to his. The familiar contrast of his charred lower lip and his soft upper one always felt right to you. The difference between them didn't feel wrong or uncomfortable - it just felt like Dabi. The man you loved and would literally kill or die for at a moment's notice.

You could feel Dabi relax as he sighed into the kiss. His tongue darted out to prod against your lips, which you eagerly parted to allow him access, deepening the kiss. Without breaking the kiss, you slid one leg over his waist and moved so you were laying on his chest, straddling his waist. The bulge in his pants was barely noticeable now, even pressed up against your scantily clad core. A pang of guilt surged through you at the thought of making him feel so unwanted, he had actually gone soft. But you brushed it from your mind as you drug your hands through Dabi's messy black hair, allowing your nails to scratch gently against his scalp.

He was the first to break the kiss, "So what did you have in mind, if we're doing things 'your way' tonight?" Dabi released his grip on your hips to cross his arms behind his head, eyeing you curiously. "If you're gonna try to get me to let you put things in my ass again - you better get your ass down to the bar and make me a drink first."

You sat up straight, still straddling his waist. Instead of answering immediately, you rested your hands against his lean abs. Dabi wasn't the strongest person physically, but with a quirk like his - he didn't have to be. His frame was gaunt, but sturdy. A thin layer of white fabric separated your palms from his scarred abs. His body was so damaged. The amount of pain he felt every day had to be far worse than he would ever admit. And still, he pressed on. He kept fighting for what the league stood for. For Stain's ideals that he believed in so strongly. Even if it killed him in the end, Dabi would keep fighting until his dying breath. And that was just one of the many things you loved about him.

"I want to worship you. I want to love every single part of you, and then I want to make you feel so damn good - you won't even have a smart-ass remark left to make."