"Cmon we're here"Louis says getting up from his sit in the train. Harry quietly gets up and follows him.

They stand outside Harry's aunt's building."Harry?"Louis calls out.

"Yeah?"Harry replies.

"Cmon lets go inside"Louis says walking towards the building."Getting desperate to get rid off me already?"Harry teases him. Louis snorts.

They reach upto Harry's aunt's flat.

"Well I should go now"Louis says."No. I mean just wait till my aunt comes out please."Harry says.

Louis smiles and says "okay".

Harry was feeling very anxious. For some reason his mom and his aunt broke out almost 5 years back.He had not met her after that.He felt jittery.

Louis starts rubbing his back sensing something.Somehow Harry still knocks on the door.

The door opens and a man comes out. Harry starts panicking again.

"Harry love you're gonna get a panic attack like this. Calm down" Louis says.

Harry ignores the butterflies in his stomach and looks at the man."I'm Harry. Does Andrea Cox live here?"he says. The man looks puzzled for a moment and then he says "Oh Miss Cox doesn't live here anymore. I'm sorry kid".

Harry feels like jumping off a cliff. He feels like his throat is choking up."Do you know where she is now?"he asks slowly. "No kid I'm sorry" the man says.

Harry starts walking away.

"Harry wait"Louis calls out walking towards him.

Harry turns around and looks at Louis with tears in his eyes.

"Oh baby" Louis says before hugging Harry. Harry starts sobbing like a kid. He doesn't even know what he did wrong. He has always been a good kid, good grades and everything. But of course no one wants him to be happy. He thought coming out as gay would be a good idea and now he is homeless.

"Hey, hey look at me baby"Louis says placing his hands on Harry's cheeks. Harry looks at him. Forest green eyes looking at cerulean blue.

"I live alone in my flat. Would you like to spend the night there?"Louis asks.

"Why are you being so nice?"Harry whispers slowly.

"You seem young and lost and god knows for what dumb reason your stupid parents threw you out, no offence.You don't look like a criminal for sure and.."Louis starts saying.

"I'm gay"Harry spits out.

After a few seconds Harry says again " I'm gay and that's why they kicked me out. Cuz who wants a faggot as their son?".Tears start falling from his eyes as he started getting flashbacks once again.

Harry expected Louis to hit him or pull away from him what he didn't expect was Louis wiping off his tears.

Louis smiles at him softly and says "It's okay love, I'm gay too". Then he starts laughing and says "I sensed that queer vibe when when I bumped into you at the station".

Harry looks at him shocked and fish mouths before saying "So you have no problems with me being gay?"

Louis chuckles and says "No babe, that would be hypocritical. Wouldn't it?"

Harry nods and smiles wide showing his dimples.

"So.... My flat?"Louis asks.

"Thank you Louis"Harrys says and hugs him once again.