🍋hisoka🍋 part 2

Start from the beginning

As if reading my mind, Hisoka removed my head from his dick and I stood up facing him.

"Are you ready to be fucked a second time, my dear (y/n)~?" Hisoka put his long index finger under my chin.

"Of course I am, Hisoka, I can't wait any longer!" I replied.

"Ohhh you're that desperate for me~?" He nibbled my ear. "I thought you just wanted to find your room, and yet here you are begging for my dick like a lil slut~"

"Oh just shove it inside me and shut up!" I ordered.

"Very well~"

Hisoka positioned me so that my front was pressed up against the tiled wall; there was nothing but tiles in my vision. I couldn't see this, but the male grasped his tool - which was still throbbing - and guided it towards my soaking wet entrance from behind. The tip maneuvered through the fleshy folds searching for the love cave, but due to lack of space in the shower the process proved to be rather difficult.

I bent over slightly and spread my legs a little to give Hisoka some more access; it appeared to have helped because I felt the fleshy pole slowly fill up my insides yet again. This time it didn't hurt though.

Hisoka pulled his cock out before ramming it back in my pussy, causing me to let out a moan. His left arm was wrapped tightly around my waist and his other hand was leaning on the wall by my head, balancing himself as he continued to thrust deep inside me at a steady pace. My breathing became heavier as the male continued to pound me.

"Faster, Hisoka~"

The said man obeyed my order and quickened his pace; I started to moan loudly as he did so, causing a smirk to appear on Hisoka's face. My moans were like music to his ears.

To my surprise, Hisoka pulled his member out completely before temporarily removing his hand from my waist and landing a slap on my ass. I gasped in shock before he shoved it back inside me, causing the gasp to turn into a moan.

Hisoka continued to pick up the pace, resting his pointy chin on my shoulder as he did so. My moans were getting louder and louder and he was moaning down my ear too. The redhead's hand traveled from my waist up to my tits, massaging them as he continued to fuck the life out of me.

"A-aaahh y-yesss f-faster~" I managed to beg between moans.

"What was that, (y/n)~? I couldn't hear you~" purred Hisoka.

"Fasterrrr~" I demanded, a little louder than before.

"You gotta be louder than that~"

"GO FASTER GODDAMMIT HISOKA, JUST FUCK ME SENSELESS 'TIL I CAN'T WALK FOR 44 YEARS STRAIGHT~" I yelled.

"That's better~" he replied. "Now the entire tower knows you're being fucked by me~"

Hisoka sped up even more, which caused me to feel a knot forming inside my stomach; I was getting close to exploding yet again.

"Ahh Hisoka, I'm gonna cum~"

As I finished my sentence, I exploded my juices all over Hisoka's dick; the said liquid trickled down my inner thigh as he pulled out.