we flirted for ages i even went as far to hold his hand and could see Draco was getting mad 

y/n : its working 

i whispered in his ear 

Draco came walking over at this point 

Draco : hey harry i see you have met my girlfriend 

Harry : girlfriend since when 

Draco : since this morning actually, come on baby 

y/n : sorry Harry 

Draco was trying so hard to annoy him so he held my hand and pulled me very close. 

y/n : dray what's wrong 

Draco pulled me to one side 

Draco : you flirted with the golden boy right in front of my eyes that is what is wrong. 

Y/n : sorry i didn't know we was together you never asked me out so i just thought we would go on dates every now and then 

Draco : is that what you want 

At this point he could hardly look me in the eyes 

Y/n : look at me 

He did just that 

I pulled him in for a kiss to show him i liked him not Harry it was full of passion and excitement none of use pulled away in fact Hermione pulled me away as we was about to start the lesson. 

Through out the lesson i kept feeling eyes on me as if i was getting undressed but i didn't mind because i knew it was Draco i turned a few times to see people but no one was looking so i got confused. It was the end of the lesson now and i ran up to Draco and asked him a question 

Y/n : Dray was you looking at me sometimes in the lesson and be honest because i felt eyes on but when i looked no one was looking at me. 

Draco : umm no i didn't look at you once i swear. he grabbed my hand after my answer and turned me towards him. N/n we have a free period wanna go hang out at my dorm watch a film and cuddle? 

Y/n : i would love that dray. As i said that i felt a blush show on my checks. 

We got to his dorm and he put a film on his 55 inch tv as he has his own prefect dorm we climb onto his king sized wooden bed and he plays the film we decided on the labyrinth as we both thought it was so fake it was funny but we also liked the story line we only had 1 hour free so we need to use our time wisely. 

Halfway through the film i had a question to ask, 

Y/n : Dray can i kiss you ? 

Draco : of course lovely. 

So i did just that kissed him i pressed my lips lightly on his although it felt amazing my stomach had butterflies from how nice he was considering so many people told me not to fall for him i couldn't help myself, he kissed back instantly and within seconds it was passionate and ruff we just wanted to kiss it was as if the world didn't exist and it was only us i moved to sit on top of him and we sat like that kissing until i pulled away and laid with him our legs tangled together, we seen the timer we set go of to get ready for next lesson so as we got ready he kept looking at me and smiling, we walked to next lesson together it was potions with Snape my dad. 

As we walked in i could already see that my Dad was mad to see i already have a boyfriend after being at the school for only 2 days, 

Snape : good morning class 

Everyone : good morning sir 

Snape : today we will be making a potion called Amortentia, now can anyone tell me what this is ?