( 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗭𝗞𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗡. )

Start from the beginning

Cassidy Avery is considered as a quite busy person for her age. Started her career at the age of 10 and is famous for her acting, singing, and many other skills.

Also known for her easy-going personality when she's around new people making them instantly comfortable with her charmed many people.

Living this lifestyle as a celebrity with her supportive parents was a huge blessing for cassie.

Theodore and adelaine love their daughter more than anything. They always try to provide for her needs, and not to mention, sometimes spoil her too much.

With the wealth that they have from theodore's company, they never hesitate to spoil their only child giving her breaks from the hectic schedule of being a young celebrity. They still want her to enjoy her childhood and make sure she's not too overworked.

Not to mention, how much time they spent with her as their daughter is homeschooled which made her have no friends other than the people that she worked with and the ones that she met on the set.

When she arrived at home. She bid her private driver a goodnight and went in. She immediately found her mum's sleeping figure on the sofa.

" she probably fell asleep while waiting for me " she mumbled quietly trying not to wake her mum up. She grabbed the nearby blanket and pecked her mum before going upstairs to her room and went to bed.

═════ ★ • 𝑱𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 • ★ ═════

The sun rises starting a new day. the bright sunlight entering her room blinding cassie's sleepy eyes.

Today is her 13th birthday. And luckily for cassie, she doesn't have any schedule today so she can peacefully celebrate her birthday with her parents.

Her alarm starts ringing, playing the song WAP by Cardi B, making the girl wake up thinking Cardi B is in her room making a mini-concert before she starts her day.

" w-what the hell... huh- gobble me swallow me dripp-- " Cassie groaned waking up still confused when she heard the song playing as she is still half asleep.

She could see the sunlight going through the window that was next to her bed making her room went bright and forming a silhouette of her window frame on the floor-- contrasting with her blue LED lights.

She turned the alarm off and didn't get out of bed for another 10 minutes. After finally gaining the energy to get up, she gets out of bed while stretching her body as she grabs her phone.

She cleaned herself and took her time to pick an outfit from her huge closet.

After finally picking an outfit, she went back to her phone to post the picture she took with jayden from yesterday.

INSTAGRAM ,

Liked by @ jayb and 1,564,789 others@ cassidyaveryofficial | and that's a wrap! with @ jayb my luv <3 also i'm finally 13!!

@ cassidyaveryofficial | and that's a wrap! with @ jayb my luv <3 also i'm finally 13!!

lastly don't forget to watch ' ruined journals ' this summer only on netflix!!

@ user1 OMG QUEENS !!

@ cassiefan1 CAN'T WAIT SJAUSJAJA

@ aboutruinedjournals happy birthday cassie <33333

@ NETFLIX happy birthday cassie!!
@ cassidyaveryoffial replied to netflix THANK YOU <333

@ jayb yesterday was so fun!! Happy birthday bestie xx
@ cassidyaveryofficial replied to jayb thank you ily bye ‼

@ louispartridge happy birthday cc! hoping that we'll meet again soon, luv u
@ cassidyavery replied to louispartridge thank you so much lou ♡ miss u too bye this is so sad :((

@ jaydenbartlesfan1 FIRST

@ lookathowmytearsrichochet cuties

click to load more

After replying the comments and birthday messages, she went downstairs to find her parents not knowing what's going to greet her instead of balloons and birthday decorations.

fIRST CHAPTER IM SHAKING BYE

any feedbacks on this one?

Anyways i hope u enjoyed this chapter,

C u soo luvs ♡_______♡