Chapter 80 - The Boy Band

Start from the beginning

What are you guys talking about? ~ DM

I folded the paper and kept it in my robes and looked at Draco. I mouthed a 'nothing' and went back to work. After a few minutes of paying attention in class, another paper. 

I'm going to kill this boy.

He's sitting too close  :( ~ DM

I smiled at his jealousy and looked at him. I shook my head gesturing that he was not sitting close.

The class ended and I closed my books. "See you after lunch" Hendrix said as Draco approached me.

"Where are you going after lunch?" he asked in pure jealousy.

"I was supposed to meet Flitwick, first thing in the morning and as you can see, I overslept-" I said and looked up, "Or barely slept, I have to see him after lunch with Hendrix" I added and he smirked.

"You got me detention!" I said as we exited the classroom. I hit his shoulder lightly and he chuckled. Blaise and the others were walking behind us.

"I didn't" he replied and I rolled my eyes. What was I thinking? Draco Malfoy accepting a mistake? Never.

"What do you have?" I asked him and he draped a hand on my shoulder.

"Study of Ancient Runes" Pansy said from behind me and I nodded.

"Well, I have double Herbology, see you at lunch?" I half asked, half said. He nodded and I went on my tiptoes to peck his cheek.

"Bye, guys" I said waving to the others.

Lunch couldn't come sooner. I went to the Great Hall with the trio and looked at the Slytherin Table. And back at them. Since, we were allowed to sit anywhere we wanted, I looked for Draco and the others at the table. Blaise, Draco and Theo were quarrelling about something, while Pansy rolled her eyes and continued eating. She looked at me, waved and gestured me to sit with them.

"You can sit there as well, we won't mind" Hermione said and a smile appeared on my face.

"Are you sure?" I asked and Ron shook his head.

"No-" he began to speak but Hermione nudged him and cut him off, "Yes"

"Oh, you're the best Mione, I love you" I said happily and skipped over to the Slytherin Table. I got quite a few glares from the other Slytherins, as I was a Gryffindor and I sat the Slytherin Table.

I sat next to Draco and he looked up, "Hello, darling" he said happily pecking my cheek.

"Hello" I said looking at everyone and Blaise spoke up.

"Olive, tell me this, you know the posters around school, about some 'Opening Night' that has been organized by the school only because of the muggle-borns" he said and I nodded as I took a slice of shepherd's pie in my plate.

"And you know, Draco has a nice voice-"

"Great, actually" I interrupted him and Draco blushed.

"See? So, I told him, that we all should sign up, like a band, me, Theo and him" he completed and I nodded.

"That's a good idea" I said gulping the food that was in my mouth.

"No, I-" Draco said but I interrupted him, "Why not? If you had a bad voice, I would've said no, Draco. I know you don't"

"I'll think about it" he said and I kissed him.

"Really? It only took her seconds to convince you, whereas Blaise and I having been doing it since Ancient Runes" Theo said and I wiggled my eyebrows.