"Fuck! D- don't stop." She cried out. And with that I added my tongue to the mix, my fingers pumping in and out at a rapid pace, my tongue circling her bundle of nerves. Her hands found my hair once again and gave in a tug, pushing my face deeper into her.

"Oh shit... Freddie, I- I'm gonna..." She cried out and with that, I pump faster and sucked harder. Before I knew it her legs started shaking and cries became louder, her grip on my hair tightened even more and she came undone. I pulled my fingers out and sucked them dry, leaned down, and kissed her like she was my lifeline.

She flipped me over, her hips straddling my waist, and kissed me. My heart kept missing beats and my hands couldn't bring her close enough to me. I tasted her and realized, I had been starving. I've kissed girls before, more times than I'd like to admit but none of them burned me alive. Maybe it's been a couple of minutes, maybe it's been a couple hours, I don't know, I was lost in the kiss, all I know in that moment was the kiss and how soft her skin felt brushing up against mine. It might have taken this long to realize but I loved her more than words could even try to explain.

She started to kiss down my jaw and suck on my sweet spot right below my ear, hard enough that it was for sure gonna leave a mark tomorrow. She made her way to my collarbone and started to trail kisses down my torso. She got right above my v line then I stopped her.

"Athena, you don't have to."

" I know." And she smiled, I love that smile, it lighted up the now dusk room and it warmed me up faster than fire ever could. She tugged on the hem of my swim trunks I had on.

"Off. Now." She demanded.

"Ooo, someone's bossy, I like it." I said and sent her a wink. She got up off of me so I could take off the shorts. As soon as I slipped them off and stepped out of them she pushed my back on the bed and leaned back down, trailing kisses along my v line. She eventually lined her mouth up with my erection, starting from the base she licked it up to the head and pressed a kiss on my tip. My breathing started to get heavier, I propped myself on my elbows so I could see her better. She continued to kiss and swipe her tongue along my tip and don't get me wrong it felt amazing but I needed more.

"Bloody hell women, this dick ain't gonna suck itself." I whined, I know I sounded absolutely desperate but to be completely honest, I was. With that said, she smiled and took the head and put it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it making me softly mewl out in pleasure.

She lifted her head up and went to grab something off my nightstand, she pulled her hair back into a messy bun but it looked hot as hell. She bent back down and slowly started to take my erection in her mouth, she got about 3/4 of the way down before she started gagging, sending vibrations throughout my whole body, she took me all the way in, slowly but surely, and started to bob her head up and down at a torturously slow pace.

She looked up at me through her dark lashes and gave me a smile with her eyes.

"Don't fucking look at me like that." I said with gritted teeth barely holding on to my last restraint to not push her off and take her on the floor. She started to lift her head up and sucked on my top making me squirm a little.

"I'll look at you however I please." She said while looking at me straight in the eyes and went back to my erection to start sucking the life out of it, but my god it felt amazing. My hand found her hair and lightly pulled it into a fist, hard enough for her to let out a groan, sending chills up my spine and making me let out one myself.

I was getting close and we both knew it. She started to go faster, sucking harder, and giving my tip plenty of attention. My grip on her hair tightened, letting her know that my high was nearly there. Letting out small whimpers and groans.