seventeen -

"Hopefully, she didn't die of starvation." Giyuu mumbles as he slowly jogs towards the front entrance of the school, feeling a little guilty of having you wait for so long. As he gets closer to the gates, he hears some strange noises and immediately recognize them to be people fighting.

Upon seeing the sight in front of him, a quiet gasp leaves his lips as he watches you use your entire upper body strength to flip another individual over your shoulder. Giyuu stands there in pure shock as you continue to scold and cuss out the boy that was harassing you earlier. The boy on the ground was whimpering in pain as he attempts to get up but, you instantly dropped his belongings on top of him.

"I told you not touch me, asshat!" You scold bitterly, earning a bitchy reply from the male who was on the ground as he collects his belongings. Still amazed at what happened, Giyuu quietly approaches you.

"[y/n]..?" He calls out in a low tone and you swiftly turn to face the individual with a sour glare.

"Wha-? Oh, hey Giyuu!" The quiet male watches as your face quickly softens into a sweet, welcoming expression. A sense of warmth enticing him as his eyes wander towards to what's happening behind you and you caught the look on his face.

You dismissively wave it off, an unbothered look on your face as you pick your stuff off the ground. "That's irrelevant, don't worry about it." You briefly mention and Giyuu simply nods his head.

"What you did was impressive though."

You laugh a little, feeling a bit flattered and shy at his compliment. Although it was rare for Giyuu to compliment someone, he did mean it in a sincere manner. Feeling your heart swell in your chest, you gently grasp the cuff of his sleeve to lead him towards the entrance to leave. Upon being handled in a timid way, a faint pink blush blooms across the bridge of his nose as he watches you happily stumble out of the front gates.

"Okay, let's go! I'm hungry!"

Gonna double update
or maybe triple idk 🦧🦧