𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝟷.𝟹

Start from the beginning

"This is so cool!" Ash exclaimed, before running a riff on her guitar and she joined back in the chorus. Before the chorus could finish, Julie barged into the garage and pulled the plugs on all the instruments, which left Alex's drums still playing. Reggie nudged him in the arm gently before he stopped his rhythm and looked up innocently. Julie stomped her feet, which she wore dinosaur slippers on, and crossed her arm angrily.

"The whole neighbourhood could hear you!" Julie hissed at them.

"Sorry." Ashton mumbled, before adding, "But, we were kinda good."

"Kinda?" Luke scoffed. "Dude, we sounded rad!"

"Well you weren't 'rad' when the entire block could hear you!" Julie scolded.

"Wait. People can hear us play?" Luke asked her, all three boys stepping closer to her.

"Yes! And so, did my dad and my brother!"

"W-W-Wait. Wait." Alex stopped her as he stood up from his drums. "So, only you can see us, but everyone can hear us? I mean, what kind of ghosts are we?"

"Who cares, man? People can hear us play!" Luke said, fist bumping Reggie, then Alex.

Reggie grinned, "We might be dead, but our music isn't.", he held his fist out to Ashton, and she hits it swiftly, as Luke placed an arm around her shoulder.

"Dad!" Julie greeted her father, who walked in the garage. "Hey."

"Just making sure you were OK." He grinned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Julie nodded. "I just forgot to turn off the CD player." She pointed to the player in the corner.

"Wait. Is this the junk that was in the loft?" her dad asked, gesturing to the instruments.

"Junk?" Luke scoffed and followed Julie's dad around the drums, as did the other two boys.

Ashton looked the man up and down, "I think you mean 'the paint brushes of music'."

"Some of this stuff's in pretty good shape." He said as he inspected the drums. He hit the cymbals heavily with his hands, and Alex stood behind him having a breakdown about it, he ran his hands through his hair and tried to intervene. "Hey, maybe we can make a couple bucks." He played a very bad rhythm on the drums themselves, which made Alex only panic more.

"What?" Luke exclaimed.

"No way. You sell my six string, I end you." Ashton threatened.

"Yo, stop touching my drums." Alex begged. "Tell him to stop touching my drums."

"I liked that song you had on." Julie's dad complimented their music taste, and all four ghosts perked up.

"Sweet! We're Sunset Curve." Alex said confidently.

"Tell your friends." Ashton and Reggie added, and they had to do the wink every time they did it.

"It's just an old CD I found." Julie shrugged, and all ghosts turned their heads..

"Old CD?!" Ashton scoffed. "Speak for yourself, I thought we sounded great." The other boys nodded in agreement, defending their band honour.

"Well, still, it's nice that you're listening to music again. Out here you can play whatever you want, whenever you want." He threw his arms out, and Julie's eyes widened as they went straight through both Reggie's and Luke's stomachs.

"That's nice." Reggie giggled, touching his own stomach.

"Stay out of this." Julie said through gritted teeth.