삼십 오. cindy meets her 'brothers'

Start from the beginning

Fortunately, the bluenette had managed to retrieve her cat from Dream, as they needed to leave immediately or risk missing their flight.

As they wrapped up their conversation with Sapnap, Cindy said her goodbyes to her best friend and younger brother. "Bye, bubs. Bye crackhead. I'm going to miss you both, but I won't be gone for long. Okay?" She told them both while hugging them tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you more, bubs." As she backed away from Cindy, Blythe told her, her eyes welling up with tears. "Don't worry about Jun, Sunnie and Frosty. I'll take care of them."

Not long after the embrace, Jun commented with a slight burst of laughter as he stood beside Blythe. "I'll miss you a twelve, crackhead."

Last but not least, her mother dearest. She was going to miss her too.

"Honey, I'm going to miss you. Please be careful, okay?" She told Cindy as she put her hand on her shoulder and gave her a short side hug. "Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur are the only boys who has my permission to talk to you. Asides from Dream and Smapnap, that is or else I'm flying all the way there to come after you."

"OH MY GOD, MOM. YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME." Cindy screamed, practically pulling away from her mother's embrace instantly.

"Oh, I'm just messing with you honey!" Her mother laughed. "See you soon. Do tell me if you meet another boy or a girl even."

"I will, mom." Cindy stammered with a blush dusting her cheekbones as she walked up to Dream and Sapnap with her luggage.

It had been about half an hour since they had left. Surprisingly, the car ride was quiet. As Dream previously said, Sapnap was in the front seat because he was driving, leaving him and her in the back. The idea was for them to travel to the airport and then get the car returned by service.

Dream was struck by Cindy's quiet demeanor in comparison to her online persona as Sunimindy. While she jokes around from time to time outside of the media, she doesn't do so as much as she does online.

"Hey, are you alright?" He placed his hand on her arm, causing her to perk up as a result of the physical contact.

The bluenette turned her head at him, eyes wide. "Huh? Oh, umsorry." She apologized.

"I'm not used to you being this quiet. Is everything okay?" Dream questioned once again.

Cindy nodded and managed a little smile on her lips. It was a tired smile, but it also hinted at a half-truth. "I'm fine, I'm just a little tired at the moment. I didn't get much sleep last night."