삼십 오. cindy meets her 'brothers'

Start from the beginning

Sapnap, on the other hand, retorted when he saw his friend being hugged by  her. To get Dream and her's attention, he cleared his throat loudly enough for them to hear. "Where's my hug?!"

Cindy turned her attention away from Dream. With a huge smile on her face, she ran up to Sapnap and was tackled in a bear hug, which was followed by a short twirl.

"So, how about me? Cindymindy, do you recognize me?" He inquired as he placed her down on her feet after spinning her in the air.

"Of course, Smapnap." She responded with a tinge of sarcasm in her tone. Cindy and Clay had a good laugh about her mother addressing him as such earlier. "How could I not recognize you?"

"Not you too, Mindy." Nick responded with a groan.

Cindy's mother had to give Dream and Sapnap a grand finale of her talk before she could finally leave. From the sofa, Cindy, Blythe, and Jun waited for them to finish. The three of them quietly snickered at the poor guys, moving nervously every now and then as they reassured Cindy's mother of her safety.

Clearly, they were traumatized by her mother. Especially Dream, considering the fact that he had faced her before with Wilbur.

Cindy turned her attention towards  meowing Norwegian forest cat that was rubbing his torso against her ankles. "I'm going to miss you, pretty-baby." She said with a sad smile.

She sighed and shifted her attention to her pet Samoyed not too long after to pet the fluffy cloud on the head. "You too, Frosty."

Even though she will only be gone for a short time, she was going to miss Sunnie and Frosty.

"Don't worry! We will look after Sunnie and Frosty." Jun reassured his older sister, who responded with a smile. " Right, Blythe?

"You can count on us, bubs." With a determined smile, Blythe reassured her best friend.

As the three of them shared a moment, they were interrupted by a cat-loving, florida man.

"Is that Sunnie?"

Dream had always been a huge fan of Sunnie ever since he first learned about him from Cindy. Pretty much the typical cat boy he was. He was practically dying to see him. Cindy was positive that her cat was the other main reason he decided to accompany her.