Chapter 16 - The ship is sailing, or let's say, flying... directly into death

Start from the beginning

"There they are!", Joochan screamed totally unaware of what was about to happen. The two separated as if they were hit by a flash and Siyeon exhaled nervously. Meanwhile Joochan already lifted his laser gun but before he could shoot Jangjun had eliminated him. 

Thanks to Joochan's yell the others knew they were here so both Jangjun and Siyeon ran around back to back and shot almost everyone of the opposite team.  To no one's surprise Jibeom and Donghyun started bickering whose fault it was they lost as soon as they got eliminated. 

"We won!", Daeyeol screamed happily as he ran towards Jangjun and Siyeon since he, again, was the first to get eliminated. Their other teammates ran to them as well and soon it became a but group hug. 

On the other side the losing team was still bickering. Meanwhile Bomin and Hwayoung looked at each other and rolled their eyes at the same time. 

"Pathetic." 

Since the losing team had to buy the food the winning one was very happy to go to the next restaurant. The group sat down and had to put together two tables so everyone would fit. 

Siyeon had gotten awfully quiet and the only person who noticed, was Hwayoung. Of course she had noticed how often Jangjun glanced at her best friend and couldn't help but wonder what had happened. 

"I'll go to the bathroom real quick.", she said and touched her nose confusing the boys. It was their secret sign if one of the girls wanted to talk. Siyeon noticed it and followed her friend excusing herself as well. 

"Do you need anything?", she asked as soon as the girls entered the bathroom. Siyeon already searched her bag and pulled out a tampon but Hwayoung stopped her. 

"Is anything wrong?", Hwayoung asked worried. Siyeon cursed herself for being so obvious but of course she couldn't lie to her best friend. To be honest she herself wasn't quite sure what exactly happened and why it affected her this much. 

"Do you remember when we said no boys trouble this holiday?", Siyeon asked suddenly remembering their first day of this trip. Hwayoung nodded confused. 

"Is it boy trouble? Do I have to beat anyone up? Did he call you again?", Hwayoung asked and spit out he as if it was poison. "Or is it girls trouble?" 

"Let's say, it's complicated." 

"Girl, you're so full of information.", Hwayoung replied making her friend laugh. Siyeon quietly explained everything that happened in the laser tag arena and when she came to the part where Jangjun almost kissed her Hwayoung started screaming.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. He almost kissed you?"

"Scream it again, I think the Queen of England didn't hear you." 

"But isn't that so cute?" Siyeon got quiet again and thought about it. Of course she thought Jangjun was cute and handsome, obviously funny and could make her laugh all the time. But, did she have a crush on him? She was so focused on getting over her ex - boyfriend she didn't even consider this option. 

At the same time the boys started wondering why girls would only go to the bathroom with another girl. 

"Maybe because they're scared.", Bomin whispered. 

"Hermione was trapped inside there by a troll.", Jaehyun said. 

"That's probably it. You're a genius.", Donghyun said and started clapping. Meanwhile Daeyeol had noticed how quiet Jangjun was which definitely was very unlike him. Just as he was about to ask what happened a phone started ringing confusing all boys.