𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 [𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘]

"Error: No Identity"

Bakugo's POV

"Hurry up, shitty hair! We have to find her! They took her, we have to hurry up." I yelled running through the camp as the rain hit my body

"I know, Bakugo! But if they took her, we have to go get the heroes! We can't do this, man. These are villains that are too powerful!"

I looked back, glaring at my friend, "I don't care, Ejiro. She is my best friend. We have to find (Y/n). No matter what. She has helped us so much."

He glanced at me with sadness in his eyes, "I understand, Bakugo, and I know how much she means for you, but we should wait for the heroes to arrive. It's not worth our life man. We barely are beginners. We can die, Bakugo. Die!"

I stopped making him crash against me, "Look, I don't care man. You can go if you want, but I want to save her. She has saved me. I need to repay her. I'm not letting any of our classmates down, damn it!"

"Then I will go with you. I can't let you go alone. I'm your best friend and I won't let you face this by yourself." Running ahead of me and looking back at me. I grunted and ran forward in the direction to where (Y/n) was taken.

We ran and came to a stop as the portal was in the middle of the field, I glared at the villains in front of us "Where is she?! Tell me this fucking instant or you will regret it! You hear me?! Fucking give her back!!"

"Kachaan!!! We came as fast as we could once we heard. We are here to help you!" Deku said looking at me

I looked ahead and snarled, "WHERE IS SHE"

"My my. She isn't an object you know? You should really see her as a human being, you know?" The guy with the scars on his face muttered while smirking.

"She is our friend! Give her back! She didn't do anything to you! Leave her be! We're just students at the school, please!" Round cheeks pleaded as her eyes teared up.

I growled and took a step forward, "She is the girl that made me look at the world differently. Now, I'll say this one last time. You give her to me, now. Or you'll regret messing with her."

Bakugo and his classmates raised their fists ready to fight as the portal shined, saying that someone was entering. Their eyes widened seeing who it was.

"My my. I made you look at the world differently? Oh, you'll see the world differently with this surprise, Katsuki Bakugo. You should really know who to trust and not trust, you know?"

My eyes widened and I felt my heart drop. Freezing in place I was seeing the girl that I came to like and enjoy be the villain.

Her eyes widened and her smile grew bigger and walked towards us as her hand went up in flames, "Are you scared, Katsu? Oh, you better be, because I'm about to make your day the best day you ever experienced."

"Young little hero."