Chapter .1

[Y/n Pov]

-beep beep-

"Fuck my alarm" I got up and turned off the alarm that was coming from my phone

Lately I haven't been streaming because of school. Everyone been pretty upset because the last time I streamed was about 1 month ago. I know im pulling a dream right now. I been uploading videos just haven't been streaming. Today is the day I'm gonna stream.

I wonder if Tommy wants to stream. I got up and went downstairs. I look downstairs and see Tommy just chilling eating cereal.

"Finally your awake i got a question for you" he said as he had a spoonful in his mouth

"Dont talk while your chewing"

I went to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl for cereal. I didn't know what type to get so im going to stick to my favorite.

"Okay I was wondering if you wanna stream later?" Tommy spoke up

"I was literally gonna ask you the same thing" I laughed

"While we stream remember my rule. Im always right" Tommy said as he chewed on his cereal

"DUDE STOP EATING AND TALKING AT THE SAME TIME" I yelled at him

He rolled his eyes and finished his cereal. I finally finished making mine and went to my room. I go to my desk and turn on my pc.

"Why does this fucker take forever to load" I got mad

It finally loaded and i opened up discord.

TommyInnit

Y/D/U/N:
Let me finish my cereal then I will start streaming

TommyInnit:
Hurry up slow poke

Y/D/U/N:
Im gonna take my time ugly

I went to my server and saw I finally hit 300,000 members. I can't believe this. Last time I checked I was at around 287k.

Y/N Discord Server

#Main chat 1:

Y/d/u/n:
TY GUYS FOR 300,000 MEMBERS. Never thought this server would reached that many people but thank you. Stream soon😌

The chat started going crazy. They all thought I was dead. I know they were joking but what if I went MIA even longer. I got rid of those thoughts and started my stream.

TommyInnit

Y/d/u/n:
Im ready

I went on a private server that Tommy made on discord for just me, him, Tubbo, Ranboo, Wilbur, Niki, and Jack. I never really talked to anyone besides Niki. Niki is like my best friend she always helps me through everything. She even kept my lil crush on Wilbur a secret.

I always have watched Wilbur. He was one of the people that inspired me to start streaming. I bet he doesn't even know my existence. I took off the starting soon screen and talked to chat.

"Hello chat i know its been awhile"

Chat was asking if I was okay and what happened.

"Sorry I haven't been streaming lately. I was focusing on school but im now on break so might as well stream for you guys"

It made me happy that chat was asking if I was okay. I am so thankful for them.

"So if you haven't read the title yet we are gonna play with my brother"

They kept spamming TommyInnit. Sometimes it got annoying because people would make everything about him. I joined his game and checked who was all in it.