Fury then leaves Loki all alone in his temporary home. Back at the bridge the screens turn off and every one just sits there in silence till Bruce breaks it.

Bruce: He really grow on you, doesn't he?

(Y/N) smiles at this because he doesn't grow on you at all.

Steve: Loki's gonna drag this out.

Steve says sat in his Captain America suit without his helmet.

Steve: So, Thor, what's his play?

Everyone looks at Thor and (Y/N) says.

(Y/N): Hey sparky, didn't see you there, how are you?

Thor looks and see (Y/N) sat there with a smile.

Thor: Big guy? how are you my friend?

Both men great each other with a hug and everyone is even more confused (Y/N) sees this and decides to explain.

(Y/N): We fought once...

Steve looked curiously as he has felt Thor's might... How did a normal S.H.I.E.L.D Agent fight Thor and survive.

Thor: That we did and he fought valiantly... He made his ancestor's proud.

Steve looked at both (Y/N) and Thor and they saw that Steve was serious and Thor answered his question.

Thor: He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard, nor any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth, in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract.

As he said this Maria Hill made her way up to the bridge with the others.

Steve: An army from outer space.

At this moment (Y/N) remembered something he left in the lab and went to go get it but on his way there he bumped into Tony Stark.

Tony: Hey, kid can I have a word.

(Y/N) looked at him confused then thought 'fuck it' and (Y/N) and Tony went into the lab that (Y/N) and Bruce worked in.

================================================================================

Back at the bridge just after (Y/N) left. 

Bruce: So, he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for.

Thor heard this name and grow concerned.

Thor: Selvig?

Bruce: He's and astrophysicist.

Thor: He's a friend.

Nat: Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with others.

She says feel upset for her friend, so looked to (Y/N) for comfort but that's when she realised you were gone. She shrugged it off thinking you will be back soon.

Steve: I want to know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here.

Bruce: I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him.

Thor felt a little offended at this.

Thor: Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard. And he is my brother.

Nat: He killed 80 people in two days.

There was a moment of silence till.

Thor: He's adopted.