𝚇𝙸

y'all so i was editing my book and was about to write the next chapter and yk how it was like sage is calling i was like who tf is sage not me forgetting who one of my ocs are 😭. okay also check out my new book valentine a kuroo fanfic it's a 100 follower special short story there's going to be about 14 parts ok well it's not that new but i have a newer on on my page i'll get to updating all my books soon but it's a kageyama fanfic 😐✋🏾.
i felt bad for not updating so here you go :)

so let's get onto the story why don't we?-unedited

-unedited

so let's get onto the story why don't we?-unedited

☽

"uh hello?"

"sooo you didn't tell me you were coming to my school 🤨"

"erm you weren't supposed to know"

"bitch the fuck you mean i wasn't supposed to know #1 betrayal"

"please we didn't even know we were coming until recently"

"mhm and to think i was gonna skip practice for y'all. fuck the long board i'm going to practice"

"it was never that serious bruh you should just come watch us kick your schools ass"

"hmm you want me to come watch you uh i'll have to check my schedule i'll put you over to my scheduling manager"

"ms ma'am😀"

"hello, please wait a minute so i can pull up kageyama-san's schedule"

"sage,,,,"

"so they have told me that you would like her to watch you play. unfortunately for that time slot she has soccer practice. her next available time slot seems to be at 5pm would you like to schedule something for then"

"ah yes"

"okay and where would you be going?"

"to eat bbq and get boba"

"unfortunately for that i will have to send you over to their accountant for that please hold for 5 minutes "

"UGH SAGE"

10 minutes later

"hello sorry for the wait. it seems that kageyama-chan is sadly and i quote

'dirt broke' so for you all to go out to do such activities you would need to pay for her"

"ashh whatever"

"alright i will send you back over to scheduling please hold for one minute"

5 minutes later

"alright we'll i put you in the schedule for the time slot at 5. thank you for your cooperation ms kageyama is a very busy women you see"

"okay thank you"

"pls hold while i send you back to sag- i mean ms. kageyama...."

"sO sage now WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PRACTICING YOUR VOICE ACTING ON ME TF"

"ehe"

"istg next time i see you it's on sight. bye shawty"

"y'all we gonna be hanging out with sage at 5"

it was currently the second set and niiyama's libero received y/n's spike. yeah... sorry shawtys but you ain't as op as you thought well i mean everyone thought that no one would be able to receive it. i mean they weren't given the name queens for nothing the ball was latter then set to kanoka amanai an ace standing at 182.5cm aka 5'11.9". inarizakis libero wasn't able to receive the ball she may have touched it but that wasn't enough. well this next part was inevitable the ball hit the ground and the game ended 2-0.

i mean who would have thought that you lot would have lost i mean let's be real you guys are a pretty good team never made it to nationals but good and even better than before with this years 10th graders.

"thank you for the game" both teams shouted"

okay yall ik most of this chapter was a filler but i wanted to update cuz it's been awhile how have y'all been. and good luck to those who will be back at school and how has hell been for those who are already back at school. also tell me what type of interactions you guys want with other characters. right i also need to mention to you guys that the relationship between y/n and suna is not the main focus of this story but dw there will definitely be a lot going on with them hopefully soon i just need to figure out how each chapter will be like i have done with my kuroo fanfic anyways see y'all next time bye!!