Demon spawn and his angel

All was peaceful in the world when suddenly...

"Marinette! WAKE UP YOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL" A small and Squeaky voice suddenly yelled. 

"Ahhhhhh!"

*THUD* 

"Ugh I'm up I'm up what is so important that you had to scream and make me fall out of my bed Tikki" Marinette groaned lifting her head off the ground to look at the small ball of red perched on her bed.

"Marinette you have school." Tikki said while giggling softly. 

"I know I have school its Monday the worst day of the week, and I can hear you giggling it's not funny." Marinette said while struggling to get herself out of the blanket burrito.

"No, I mean you have school in ten minutes well now nine minutes." Tikki said while pointing to the clock on Marinette's desk.

Marinette shot up off the ground and ran to her closet basically diving headfirst into the pile of clothes. she couldn't find anything clean (aka she didn't do her laundry) so she had to use one of her outfits she finished last night.

"OMG TIKKI WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP! CHLOE IS GOING TO KILL ME!" Marinette screamed having flashbacks from the last time she was late.

"I tried to wake you but the first time I tried you almost slapped me across the room, if I hadn't moved, I would have gone splat " Tikki said calmly already used to Marinette's daily freak-outs. 

Marinette came stumbling out of the closet dressed with her hair down. she had started to grow her hair out because lie-la had said that she was ugly with long hair and that she should cut it. Plus, she was petty, so she did the exact opposite of what the witch said.

Marinette grabbed some cookies for tikki and made sure to grab extra cheese for plagg , then Marinette opened the bag for Tikki and finally left for

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Marinette walked up towards the front of the school only to pause upon seeing Chloe waiting for her. 

Marinette winced as she saw the look on Chloe's face. Chloe walked up to her and looked at her for a good second making Marinette squirm nervously where she was standing.

"Okay now that I've made you nervous, let's go inside Mari its cold. " Chloe said pulling her bumblebee jacket closer to herself. 

"Wait you're not mad?" Mari questioned confused. 

"No, you're always late why would I be mad if it's like this every day." Chloe said while smirking at Marinette before turning and walking away. 

Marinette stood there before a smile broke out on her face, she laughed a little then ran to catch up with Chole. 

When Chloe and Marinette reached the classroom they saw lie-la's posse surrounding her as she told another one of her lies. 

Chloe and Marinette shared a look and shake of their heads before making their way towards their seats. Marinette surprisingly made it to her seat without falling only because anytime someone tried to push or trip her Chloe would intervene and save her.

"Okay class we have few new students here today so please be nice." the Teacher said a second before a girl and a boy walked in and stood in front of the class.

Marinette couldn't help but think that they looked like her especially the girl with blue hair like hers, the boy didn't look like her as much as the girl, but he had her eyes and he kind of looked like someone she knew but she couldn't think of their name. 

When the pair looked at her, she smiled politely, they smiled back and looked at each other like they knew something everyone else didn't. 

"Hi, my names Marina and this is my brother Damon (no not from vampire dairies).

"You have very pretty names I've always like them. "Marinette complemented smiling. 

"So did our parents " Damon said smirking making Marina elbowed him in the side.

"We are so glad you all are here we've been looking for you ever where, now we're just missing a few more people than we're solid " Marina said while playing with her long blue hair.

"I'm sorry what "Marinette frowned a little nervous and confused. 

"Nothing you need to worry about mo- I mean Marinette " Damon replied smirking. 

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

hey guys I hope you enjoyed. if you have any pictures, you'd like me to show in this message me them. I hope you have a good day/night. 

Bye Bye 

                ~SkylaDeLua3