"It's ok, now that I know how you did it, I can just take all those bad memories. We can restart." He said and I ran out the door.

It was dark now. I ran past the camp fire full of kids and ran into Mike. "Oh hey Liam was looking for you.....are you ok Genevieve?" He asked and I just kept walking.

I ran down a path and I was crying now. Breathing hard. What just happened? I thought. He tried to kiss me. He did kiss me.

I stopped at the bottom of a small hill and started to pace. I could feel myself getting out of control.  I can't do this anymore. I don't want to live like this anymore.

I heard twigs snap behind me and I panicked. I swung around and found Liam. He was slowly walking towards me like I might blow up any minute.

"Gen....what going on. Mike said you were upset." He started but I stoped him.

"Don't come any closer! I'm not safe to be near! Stay back!" I said to him. He did as I asked and stayed away. "Just leave me alone." I said.

"I'm not leaving you here like this." He said. He stepped closer despite my attempts to keep him safe.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. I didn't answer him. He took this as a sign to step closer. I warned him with my hands. They had fire on them now.

He stopped dead in his tracks. "Stay. Away." I said and he nodded.

He started to take off his hoodie and tossed it towards me. "I'm not letting you be cold out here put it on." He said.

I picked it and and balled it up. I threw it and he took this by surprise. "Gen what going on?! Your scarring me." He said.

"Good!" Was all I said back to him and he scoffed.

"Ok what's going on? Is it why you weren't in the cabin all day? Did he do something to you?" He asked me.

"Nothing I didn't ask for." I mumbled back to him. "I don't want you here." I said to him. He looked me dead in the eye.

"Doesn't mean I'm going to leave you out here. You wouldn't leave me if the situation was switched." He said. I knew what he was saying was true but I didn't want it to be.

"What if I would?" I asked.

He looked hurt and began to pace. "Is it me? Is it that you can't talk to me about it? Do you want me to get chubs?" He asked me.

"Why can't you just leave me alone! I can't do this anymore! I don't want to live like this!" I yelled at him. I took steps toward him and he back up.

I pushed him and he stumbled back. "Genevieve—." He said. B each time I pushed him harder and harder hoping he would feel even a tiny bit of what I was feeling.

He grabbed my hands and placed them on his chest. "Genevieve..." he said softly and that's all it took. I kissed him. Not soft like usually but hard.

It made my lips sting but I liked it. I put all my emotions into this kiss.

All the sudden I was seeing the memory of Clancy kissing me and I couldn't unsee it. Not even when I opened my eyes.

The look on Liams face told me all I needed to know. I wasn't the only one seeing it. He was took. I backed away and out of his reach.

"I didn't...I'm sorry...it's not-." I was saying hit Liam cut me off.

"What did he do! I'm not mad at you....I could feel it. I know you were scared." He said. And I cried. Letting it all out. 

"We are leaving. Now! Go to the cabin and pack." He said and he kissed my head. I ran with him to the cabin and got chubs.

"Let's go! We are leaving!" I said and ran around the cabin grabbing things.

"What?!" Chubs asked sitting up.

"Get your lazy ass up! We are leaving now." I said to him. And he did as he was told. We packed like our lives depended on it.
//////////////////////////////////////////////

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! Hope you like it! I will try and update tomorrow but since it will be a very heavy chapter I don't know if it will be out. Thanks thought!